Rear powered seats in Panamera

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 08:18 AM
casaforte9
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Rear powered seats in Panamera

Hi folks,
Does anyone have this option and is it useful to get more space/comfortable ? I think the non powered ones are angled toward the back and are the powered to make it more upright and lumbar adjustment ?

powered seats will remove the 2 plus rear seat option in Panamera and have to try the middle rear seat in a ST to see if it is comfy for a high schooler
Old 02-20-2019, 10:34 AM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Received 124 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by casaforte9
Hi folks,
Does anyone have this option and is it useful to get more space/comfortable ? I think the non powered ones are angled toward the back and are the powered to make it more upright and lumbar adjustment ?

powered seats will remove the 2 plus rear seat option in Panamera and have to try the middle rear seat in a ST to see if it is comfy for a high schooler
High schooler? Not for long trips. Short hops home from soccer or whatever? It’s ok. Not great. But useable in a pinch.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:03 PM
Panaseeya
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

I think the lower roof line in the 971 models required the angle toward the back. I don't like that at all.
Old 02-20-2019, 04:38 PM
dudecs
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Panaseeya
I think the lower roof line in the 971 models required the angle toward the back. I don't like that at all.
Yes, that is the trade off for the lower roof line. Other cars do the same in order to provide sufficient head clearance.

Quick Reply: Rear powered seats in Panamera