Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Best bed liner for Sports Turismo? (dog)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 04:38 PM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Received 124 Likes on 93 Posts
Default Best bed liner for Sports Turismo? (dog)

Am *very* close to pulling the trigger on a 2018 Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo. Getting what feels like an insane discount on a build very similar to what I'd otherwise order. Almost like my doppelgänger ordered it

Anyway, I will have my dog in the back. A lot. And she sheds. A lot. I'd love a fabric liner that will cover the bottom of the hatch bay, the L/R sides, and the backs of the seats, and, will fold down/up with the seats. Any recommendations?
Old 02-08-2019, 06:33 PM
PanEhybrid
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably not much help, but I just use a cage for my small dog and the standard luggage liner for the floor. Seems like there is a partition net as well.

https://www.oemexoticauto.com/v-2018...nterior--cargo
Old 02-08-2019, 06:41 PM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by PanEhybrid
Probably not much help, but I just use a cage for my small dog and the standard luggage liner for the floor. Seems like there is a partition net as well.

https://www.oemexoticauto.com/v-2018...nterior--cargo
Thanks. Really hoping for something that will go up the backs of the seats and fold as needed. There's a company in MN that makes them for the Macan and Cayenne, but not for the P-ST, though I'm asking if they'll work one up for me custom...
Old 02-13-2019, 11:45 PM
NJS_04_996
Racer

Weathertech make a great liner for the bed itself, very happy with it. I also have a cheaper vinyl mat that I had cut to cover the back of the seats when they are down, and considered the possibility of using velcro to keep them attached to the seats when they are upright.....but hadn't actually tried that yet. Something to think about if the custom order doesn't come through?
Old 02-14-2019, 09:37 AM
pokingaround
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by NJS_04_996
Weathertech make a great liner for the bed itself, very happy with it. I also have a cheaper vinyl mat that I had cut to cover the back of the seats when they are down, and considered the possibility of using velcro to keep them attached to the seats when they are upright.....but hadn't actually tried that yet. Something to think about if the custom order doesn't come through?
Thanks! Ordered the weathertech in mocha. I like the way its flaps go all the way around whereas the OEM one does not. I don’t have cargo management so the former is preferable to me.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:17 AM
NJS_04_996
Racer

Originally Posted by pokingaround

Thanks! Ordered the weathertech in mocha. I like the way its flaps go all the way around whereas the OEM one does not. I don’t have cargo management so the former is preferable to me.
yep!

Quick Reply: Best bed liner for Sports Turismo? (dog)