Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Anyone add Sirius/XM SAT to non SAT Panamera radio?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 09:03 PM
Dartmouth
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Anyone add Sirius/XM SAT to non SAT Panamera radio?

Just wondering if Nav-TV is still an option to add SAT to my radio. Any other suggestions?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:51 AM
imgleb
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Apple car play is all you need

I wouldn’t ruin the look of my Porsche dashboard with an aftermarket headunit. This is not a Honda.
1. Audio equipment does not sound better with time. Good audio sounds good forever. This isn’t the flatscreen tv that keeps getting better. So if you are happy with your sound, don’t replace the head unit, sound quality coming from the speakers won’t improve
2. Add apple CarPlay if you have that option. This will give you navigation/Waze/google maps, Apple Music, you can stream everything. And I’m 99% sure you can stream satelite radio since you can do it on your iPhone, and in order for CarPlay to work you have to plug in your iPhone.
3. Phone calls will go through the CarPlay setup too.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Dartmouth
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 65 Posts

Yo, nice to read your advise. However, that Panny is GONE! And the one I have now has everything! 2010 4S with 25K miles. Listed for $118K
bought it for $30K back in February this year. Thank God I was able to trade the first 09 Panny in for the one I have now. Got very fortunate finding it and the dealership taking my 09 S on a trade.

Quick Reply: Anyone add Sirius/XM SAT to non SAT Panamera radio?