Panamera 2010-Current

2010 S

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 02:56 AM
ffranktly
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 S

Hi guys/gals!...i purchased a brown/black 2010 S the other night..its lifhtly optioned, but it was a one owner in really good condition, with just 49k miles, and a clean carfax..i am baffled though, because try as i might, i cannot get the door locks

to unlock all 4 doors in the 2nd clip from the key, even after editing the information through the PCM to “open all door”, the passenger, and left rear passenger doors will not open without my getting in the car and manually open the doors with the door handles...secondarily, even after saving and storing my personal seat , mirrors, steering wheel, etc setting, the car does not go into easy entry, easy egress mode, when i turn off or enter car...any help would be greatly appreciated!!!...thanks...frank
Old 07-17-2018, 11:47 AM
DogWood
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 84 Posts

Congrats, looks like a nice one. (I just got a 2010 4S 57k miles :-) )
I had a similar issue, radio wasn't storing set stations and seat wasn't moving back to set position and it kept reverting to Celsius for the temp displays.

I just had to set everything about 3 or 4 times - still not sure what I did to get it all working, they do store some info to the keys as well, so you might want to make sure you're using the same one.

hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:21 PM
NJS_04_996
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on your "new" Panamera! Do all of the doors unlock with the lock/unlock button on the center console?
Old 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM
c4racer
Pro

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts

Is that basalt black ? I picked up a 2013 S a few months ago in this color. Very metallic black / granite and has some brown in it for sure.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:53 PM
Paul Rathjen
Pro

Received 103 Likes on 54 Posts

Make sure you're using the same key fob if you have a memory package as it saved several settings to the specific fob. If you change fobs and use the spare key you won't have many saved settings.

I haven't had any issue myself with the door locks so I can't help specifically with that.
Old 07-17-2018, 02:06 PM
NJS_04_996
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a good point- the settings are only saved if you have the 14 way seats w/memory package. Can't quite see the doors in your first picture to see if you have the extra buttons.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:41 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

Originally Posted by DogWood
I had a similar issue, radio wasn't storing set stations and seat wasn't moving back to set position and it kept reverting to Celsius for the temp displays.

I just had to set everything about 3 or 4 times - still not sure what I did to get it all working, they do store some info to the keys as well, so you might want to make sure you're using the same one.

thanks Dogwood!
Old 07-23-2018, 03:43 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

Originally Posted by NJS_04_996
Congrats on your "new" Panamera! Do all of the doors unlock with the lock/unlock button on the center console?
no NJS, all the doors don’t lock/unlock...thanks!
Old 07-23-2018, 03:44 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

Originally Posted by DogWood

mph, and congraon your Panamara S too!!!
Old 07-23-2018, 03:47 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

[QUOTE=c4racer;15147279]Is that basalt black ? I picked up a 2013 S a few months ago in this color. Very metallic black / granite and has some brown in it for sure.[/QUOTE

Yknow, now I’m not sure...I think it’s brown and I don’t know exactly which Vin decoder to use to unveil the color , options, etc.....I will take a closer picture and post it on this thread..thanks!]
Old 07-23-2018, 03:49 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

Originally Posted by Paul Rathjen
Make sure you're using the same key fob if you have a memory package as it saved several settings to the specific fob. If you change fobs and use the spare key you won't have many saved settings.

I haven't had any issue myself with the door locks so I can't help specifically with that.

thanks for for the help!!..I’ve solved the memory package problem....I don’t have the option!!🤫...haha—still working on the door locks!!
Old 07-23-2018, 03:54 PM
ffranktly
AutoX

Originally Posted by NJS_04_996
That's a good point- the settings are only saved if you have the 14 way seats w/memory package. Can't quite see the doors in your first picture to see if you have the extra buttons.

Y’all are correct NJS!!..I don’t have the package!!...it has the S package options, but little else..think it’s going to be a great Panamera to own, until I secure a new one via the Euro Delivery 3-5 years from now!!!....
Old 07-23-2018, 04:09 PM
DogWood
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 84 Posts

Absolutely loving my car and I don't have as many nice roads to drive like you do :-)

Quick Reply: 2010 S