Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Dealership took my car home.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 07:50 PM
VINK
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Unacceptable in times when dealerships are striving for best ratings after sales and service.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:11 PM
Phil T
Burning Brakes

Received 94 Likes on 66 Posts

I'll say it again, you are way too calm about an additional 200 miles put on your car with falsehoods and lies to go with them. Show the GM your tracking data and ask, how do you plan to fix this.......Phil
Old 06-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Benedict14
Burning Brakes

Received 291 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by LexVan
This whole thread is like the TV show LOST.
Lol worse than Lost in a sense. At least with Lost, there was no need to translate.

MAXIME75US - If they do not make it right, I will go to Porsche North Houston
This has got to be a joke, or you’re trolling ? If not; Email and call PCNA. Send them the photos of your car being joy ridden for a few days by a dealership dude. They damaged your car, it wasn’t ready when you got there ...... Eh. Never mind. Maybe the whole thing is a Darwinian test.

Old 06-29-2018, 05:26 AM
MAXIME75US
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep....
I returned the car and asked them to fix every single things that they have damaged.
From the last time - scratch near hybrid plug and a ding on the roof
FRom a whole ago, a scratch near driver`s handle that they did but never fix and a leather burn (silicone that they used once for the window and the technician dropped a bit on the door leather and it f..it up but they never fixed it....

Again, all this goes well, because the sales guy approached me last time and we chit chat about the 4 E and they think that I may buy one....
Old 06-29-2018, 07:58 PM
knowspin
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

You know what is bad about this is obviously this is SOP for employees at this dealership. If this was a one off like the video I posted above, the rogue employee would be immediately fired and everything under the sun would be done to make it right for you. Everyone should stay well away from this dealership.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:03 PM
knowspin
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Last edited by knowspin; 06-30-2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Duplicate post.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:03 PM
kbobk
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used both P North Houston and Momentum on 59. After one time of haveinf an annual service on one of my cars at Momentum on 59, I now only use P North Houston for any service/warranty work.

Other than trying to upsell new tires once when a car was in for annual service @ P North I don't have a single negative to say about them and I have heeps of positive interactions with them over the past 4+ years.

Best overall stealership experience I have had in my car ownership history.

Quick Reply: Dealership took my car home.