Panamera 2010-Current

Order Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 02:38 PM
Thomas Houghton
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Order Issues

Anyone aware of any delays on the Panamera line? I started the order process for a 2021 Panamera 4S-E Hybrid ST back in December with one dealer who turns out had no allocation; so lesson learned. Went back out and found a dealer with an allocation for June, now that all the paperwork is done and I have an actual commission number its reverted back to V160 versus the V200 with June schedule for some reason. The dealer tells me they are querying Porsche about what the delay is but its been a week now with no answer. I understand there's the microchip shortage plus Europe re-entering lockdown; really all I want is transparency and a straight answer given what's been a frustrating and fairly long process already.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:07 PM
amelen
Pro

Received 117 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Thomas Houghton
Anyone aware of any delays on the Panamera line? I started the order process for a 2021 Panamera 4S-E Hybrid ST back in December with one dealer who turns out had no allocation; so lesson learned. Went back out and found a dealer with an allocation for June, now that all the paperwork is done and I have an actual commission number its reverted back to V160 versus the V200 with June schedule for some reason. The dealer tells me they are querying Porsche about what the delay is but its been a week now with no answer. I understand there's the microchip shortage plus Europe re-entering lockdown; really all I want is transparency and a straight answer given what's been a frustrating and fairly long process already.
Chip shortages, port delays, etc.. delays everywhere. Porsche is prioritizing the Taycan over all other deliveries right now as well. Take the estimated delivery they are telling you and add 30-45 days to be safe (assuming chip delays don't get more serious).

Quick Reply: Order Issues