Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 12:43 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 949 Likes on 479 Posts
Default New-Gen 971 Panamera Turbo on HRE P200's - A Wheels Boutique Production

HRE’s aren’t just for the ultimate performing supercars. They’re also for daily commutes, grocery shopping, business meetings, soccer practices and trips to the mall. Case in point: P200’s on this German family hauler (albeit an extremely quick one) in a 22” configuration ready for pretty much anything you can throw at them. With fully built-to-order customization these stealthy Gloss Black P200’s can be constructed to hold SUV load ratings as well and of course come in any of HRE’s huge selection of powder coat finishes. Contact us if you’d like to see your sport or luxury car on any of HRE’s P2 Series wheels.

Wheel Specs:
HRE P200
Size: 22”x10” // 22”x12”
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli P Zero
Front: 265/30/22
Rear: 315/25/22

PM us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE Wheels & Pirelli tires. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm79eBfG

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 10-18-2017, 03:35 PM
Joby
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Is this car custom lowered? Or stock Sport setting?

Do the 22in wheels and tires actually increase the diameter of the wheel therefore reducing gap? ON that note, is there any options on lowering a 2017-18 Panamera 4S. I heard there was a electronic CPU device for older models that lowered the adaptive suspension. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:20 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Joby
Do the 22in wheels and tires actually increase the diameter of the wheel therefore reducing gap? ON that note, is there any options on lowering a 2017-18 Panamera 4S. I heard there was a electronic CPU device for older models that lowered the adaptive suspension. Any help would be appreciated.
Not at all. You want to try and stay as close to the OEM rolling diameter as possible so while we are increasing the wheel size we're also reducing the tire height to offset it.

To lower this Panamera and other 971's we use Ghost Links. I can provide you with more info on them via email if you need.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:31 PM
Joby
Advanced

I heard Ghost links are a harsh ride. I am looking for something electronic that is more balance and just recalibrate all the dampeners to a lower setting while retaining ride quality.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:31 AM
RDS928S
Rennlist Member

Received 677 Likes on 307 Posts

I heard Ghost links are a harsh ride. I am looking for something electronic that is more balance and just recalibrate all the dampeners to a lower setting while retaining ride quality.
I have the lowering links- they are mildly stiffer when the air suspension is at its lowest setting. the other to settings are cushy same as oem ride.
Old 03-17-2018, 01:21 AM
ClayMan28
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

What's the offset of these wheels? My e-Hybrid won't be as low as a Turbo so I want to space out the stock wheels to match to get a preview of how it'd look.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:20 AM
Joby
Advanced

Originally Posted by RDS928S
I have the lowering links- they are mildly stiffer when the air suspension is at its lowest setting. the other to settings are cushy same as oem ride.
Thanks, I appreciate the detail on the links. What brand are you ou using? Do you have wheel spacers as well as I would do the 10/5 mm spacers set up I have seen on the forum.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:38 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ClayMan28
What's the offset of these wheels? My e-Hybrid won't be as low as a Turbo so I want to space out the stock wheels to match to get a preview of how it'd look.
Thanks, I appreciate the detail on the links. What brand are you ou using? Do you have wheel spacers as well as I would do the 10/5 mm spacers set up I have seen on the forum.
Unfortunately HRE doesn't divulge offset information until a customer has placed an order.

We used the Ghost brand for these lowering links. We don't sell spacers as we specialize in custom built wheels that are built specifically for each customer's model vehicle and eliminated the need for spacers

Quick Reply: New-Gen 971 Panamera Turbo on HRE P200's - A Wheels Boutique Production