Panamera 2010-Current

Impossible to choose Exclusive Manufaktur for the interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 02:07 PM
igelkotten
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impossible to choose Exclusive Manufaktur for the interior

I have been in contact with Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur Consultation over e-mail since I'm planning on purchasing a 4 E-hybrid. I am surprised that there is not so much you can choose from besides choosing PTS. My plan is to have a green PTS colour (not sure if it will be Irish, BRG or Brewster. So I asked for having the leather on the dashboard in green leather which was not able to choose. So I asked if the Interior package painted in the paint finish of the exterior colour could be chosen with a PTS. That was also impossible to choose. I thought of maybe check if the seat belts would be ordered in green but didn't bother to ask since it seems there are nothing in the interior that can be individualized My experience from Bmw Individual Manufaktur program is that there are so much more to choose from even for a 3-series. I got suprised that Porsche Manufaktur seems to be so limited and I wonder what they actually can do?

Does anyone have the same experience or has anyone succeeded in ordering any exclusive manufaktur of the interior? Or is that only possible for the 911 which seems to have more to choose from.

Quick Reply: Impossible to choose Exclusive Manufaktur for the interior