Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

For Sale: Full Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit and Floor Mats (brand new)

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Diamond Dog
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default For Sale: Full Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit and Floor Mats (brand new)

I bought a carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit for a 2014 Panamera online. It arrived yesterday. Its is Porsche OEM. I also ordered black floormats (all 4) to make my combo Beige interior more black and less beige.

I developed issues with my CPO car and took it to the dealer that same day and they exchanged i t for a 2015 s model and I paid a little more. It already came with Carbon Fiber and Black Floormats.

Carbon Fiber has not even been taken out of original shipping box from Suncoast $1500 +$30.00 to ship

Porsche OEM Floormats Brand new in packaging (plastic) - Black $150 +$15.00 shipping

Paypal F&F prices quoted

I can take more pictures of my set in the new car and the uninstalled kit#1 to verify this will fit your car trim (individual climate control in rear) #2 So you can verify that my story is true (selling because I got got a new car with carbon fiber and never installed).

I can also direct you to a thread discussing the ease of swapping out the trim and this quote from someone who did it:

"All the pieces just pull off with a trim tool. The rear door pieces require one bolt removal from near speaker grill. The cup holder pieces slide directly forward toward the hood and slip off - the two folding doors in the rear console are easily removed if open at 45 degrees and the puled toward the midline of the car with a trim tool from behind. The center console trim requires the radio to be pulled which is easily done.

That's it. It took me one hour to change all trim pieces with no clue what I was doing. "

Last edited by Diamond Dog; 09-02-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:08 PM
B Russ
Rennlist Member

Received 696 Likes on 478 Posts

Im interested in the mats
Old 09-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Diamond Dog
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Everything is Sold
Old 11-20-2017, 01:49 PM
Ginuwine
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

anyway to put me in the direction of that trim install?

Thank you,

Quick Reply: For Sale: Full Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit and Floor Mats (brand new)