Notices

Would you Buy this M-Benz Hyper Car???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 01:11 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Would you Buy this M-Benz Hyper Car???

It is with great pride that the recent AMAZON prime video featured the race amongst PORSCHE 918 Spyder, FERRARI LaFerrari, and McLAREN P1. We saw how the PORSCHE 918 Spyder beat the two other highly touted Hyper Cars.

I saw and read this article from JALOPNIK about the new up and coming Mercedes Benz AMG Hyper Car. It will costs roughly US$2.9M.

The article states that the new F1 Hyper Car by Mercedes Benz AMG will require a "Complete" engine change after 31,000 miles.

Granted these Super Cars and Hyper Cars for the most part are "Garage Queens", it is very hard to fathom the idea that spending this kind of coin will require a complete engine overhaul/change at 31,000 miles. Take about high maintenance.

If you have the financial capability, would you buy this Mercedes Benz AMG Hyper Car?

LINK:
http://jalopnik.com/mercedes-will-gi...r-3-1793185285

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1
Old 12-23-2017, 01:05 PM
NBoost
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

https://laautoshow.com/vehicle/merce...g-project-one/

I just saw the LA Auto show photos and searched for a thread. To answer OP's question, hell yes I would buy this (assuming I had a clownish amount of zeros on my net worth). I'd buy two actually, one for bubble wrap and one to flog on a track. This is the closest thing to an F1 experience built to date. How many miles do you suppose an F1 team gets out of a motor before a full rebuild/replacement? Hint: it's a whole lot less than 31k.
Old 12-24-2017, 01:26 PM
fastcars914
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I thought I read somewhere the MB would do the engine replacement free of charge?

Quick Reply: Would you Buy this M-Benz Hyper Car???