Notices

My Bmw 635csi e24, w/low wide stance

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 04:39 PM
righteousrags88
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Bmw 635csi e24, w/low wide stance

Some pictures of my 89 Bmw 635csi. Has been swapped to a 5spd and only has 67K on the clock. Car is for sale with or without wheels. Pm if interested in the car or wheels and I can give you full details. Credit goes to my buddy Bryce Neusse of Burnout Media Lab for the pics.

Old 02-26-2014, 02:23 PM
righteousrags88
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More pictures and details of wheels.
Would've preferred to sell them with my car but will part with them if someone wants them. They are 18" Kinesis Supercups with the desirable slanted lips. 5x130 bolt pattern. Front are 18x10 with 2.5" lips ,and I believe if Im doing my math correctly, et 39 but Im including my custom 51mm aluminum adapter for a final offset of et -12. Rears are 18x11.5 with 3.5" lips, again if my math is correct, et 32 but with 38mm aluminum adapter it comes out to et-6. Wheels are in great shape, have normal wear. Fresh powdercoated hardware, faces were powdercoated last year. Front lips are a year old, rears are only acoupe months. Barrels were powdercoated satin black. Wrapped in almost new Michelin Pilot sports 225/40/18 and 265/35/18. Tread is even everywhere since they've only been on for alittle over a month. Email me at righteous_rags@hotmail.com if interested. May possibly trade for other 5x120 18" no skinnier than 11.5". Wheels are located in Spokane Wa. You may notice that Im a brand new member but Im pretty active on Stanceworks on a few other forums. Thanks Igor

Fronts

Rears

If the lips are too big I also have a pair of 1" lips and a pair of 3" lips that can be swapped out. Honestly looking to sell the wheels only without tires but can sell with adapters to whoever needs them.

Quick Reply: My Bmw 635csi e24, w/low wide stance