Notices

AMG GTR Stop Sale (Retail Hold)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 09:08 PM
mqandil
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Apperantly MB allowed few cars to be sold in areas where there is a little chance of rain like Southern California so they can claim they are now delivering these cars to the US after being stuck in ports forever. After delivering few cars they issued the Retial hold directive until problem is fixed. They won’t say what is the fix or commit to a time, which reminds me of the 2014 GT3 stop sale which kept us from our cars for months, and forced us to form an action group and demand compensation. let’s hope this is not the case here.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:46 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,953 Likes on 555 Posts

Yikes
Old 10-14-2017, 08:55 AM
fastmd
Burning Brakes

Received 280 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by mqandil
Apperantly MB allowed few cars to be sold in areas where there is a little chance of rain like Southern California so they can claim they are now delivering these cars to the US after being stuck in ports forever. After delivering few cars they issued the Retial hold directive until problem is fixed. They won’t say what is the fix or commit to a time, which reminds me of the 2014 GT3 stop sale which kept us from our cars for months, and forced us to form an action group and demand compensation. let’s hope this is not the case here.
My car was delivered to me last week and I live in the NYC/NJ area and it was raining the day I took delivery. Have driven in the rain most of this week.

I don't think that's the case. Not all cars have the issue. It works fine on my car.

Quick Reply: AMG GTR Stop Sale (Retail Hold)