Notices
New Member Welcome Area New Member Welcome Area Only. Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what P-Car you own. Save your vehicle related questions for the technical discussion areas.

BGTS4.0 owner in the Seattle area

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 02:48 PM
bgts4.0owner
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BGTS4.0 owner in the Seattle area

2023BGTS4.0 owner here. I swapped my pzero tires to all season tires and want to sell my summer pzero tires (real cheap price to lucky track enthusiast) on this website but I am getting the following message when I try to create a listing. Any knows what I should do?

Please Note

2k engine breakin miles only at <4000rpm and no hard braking at all. Just the regular gentle wear and tear for 2k and then swapped. Willing to sell at seller suggested price

bgts4.0owner, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:17 PM
Snaggy
3rd Gear

Did you put Michelin UHPs on it or something else? Can you post your impression of the new tires?
Old 05-10-2024, 07:33 PM
bgts4.0owner
2nd Gear

I wanted Michelin UHP but they were not available at that time so I put ExtremeContact DWS 6+ which is equally great in my opinion. I also put 245/295 instead of the stock 235/265 which seems the correct tire size.

in terms of experience, it drives much more softer and little bit jumpy even but with the sport suspension activated, I think it is the right balance. Plus in the Seattle area, sunmer tires is not safe in the winter months.