Notices

Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2017

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hi Guys,

The roads down here in Tiverton are soaked (even I don't think it has rained since last night, the heavy fog overnight hasn't allowed the roads to dry). I am cancelling our drive/meet as I doubt most people will take their nice shiny, clean cars out slick wet roads (not to mention slick roads make the drive less fun for those who were going to drive there together). The museum is still open so people can still go there on their own for German car day if they want to, but I don't think we would have many people from our group showing up in this weather.

Thanks again and sorry that the weather has decided not to cooperate.
Best regards,
Dino
Old 10-25-2017, 01:19 PM
Archer911
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dino, is there a meet on the horizon?
Old 10-25-2017, 04:55 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Archer911
Dino, is there a meet on the horizon?
Actually, we are done for the season. We got rained out for the last meet, and this week a lot of people I know are away and some guys are putting their cars away. I'll probably drive the Cayman for a few more weeks, but I think the 328 will go into hibernation mode very soon.
Thanks for coming to the meets this year. As always it was great catching up and seeing your Spyder.

Also, thank you to everyone who joined us this year. I hope everyone has a great Holiday season and I look forward to seeing everyone again next spring.

Best regards,
Dino

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2017