Notices

PPI recommendation in/near Nashua, NH?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 11:36 AM
audi49
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 79 Posts
Default PPI recommendation in/near Nashua, NH?

Looking at a '87 944 (base) in Nashua, NH. Can anyone recommend a shop/mechanic that would do a PPI? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2015, 10:48 AM
audi49
Rennlist Member

Received 124 Likes on 79 Posts

Does anyone have any experience with zak's auto in hudson or hm motorworks in merrimwck, or even the nashua porsche dealer? Thanks.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:36 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by audi49
Does anyone have any experience with zak's auto in hudson or hm motorworks in merrimwck, or even the nashua porsche dealer? Thanks.
I'd cross post this in the 944 section. The New England subsection can be a bit quiet at times and some people don't even notice its here.

Wishing you luck with the 944. I had one for many years and they are nice cars.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:47 AM
plambert
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd give Blair Talbot a call. His shop is in Dover, NH. Good guy. Long-time PCA as well. very P-car savvy.

http://www.blairtalbotmotors.com/
Old 02-18-2015, 11:37 AM
BenjaminEliasQ
2nd Gear

Check out Q Car Care in Burlington, MA. Info on their website
Old 02-09-2018, 08:46 PM
tresean1
Advanced

Originally Posted by plambert
I'd give Blair Talbot a call. His shop is in Dover, NH. Good guy. Long-time PCA as well. very P-car savvy.

http://www.blairtalbotmotors.com/
Hi, thanks for the referral; have you actually taken your car there to get serviced and had direct interaction with him? Or are you referring him via a recommendation from someone else?
I am looking at purchasing a car in the area, and wanted a super high-quality (and most importantly, highly THOROUGH) shop to do the PPI.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:00 AM
PSEE
Pro

Received 88 Likes on 71 Posts

Since you're getting recommendations for well within MA, I'll throw one out there - and YES, I have had
my Porsche serviced with him - Bill Pfister @ Eurotech Advanced Automotive in Framingham, MA. Bill
services all kinds of Porsches and builds race cars as well. Check out his website!

Old 02-13-2018, 11:26 AM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by BenjaminEliasQ
Check out Q Car Care in Burlington, MA. Info on their website
You mean, check out your website? He is looking for a PPI, not a car wash...

Originally Posted by PSEE
Since you're getting recommendations for well within MA, I'll throw one out there - and YES, I have had
my Porsche serviced with him - Bill Pfister @ Eurotech Advanced Automotive in Framingham, MA. Bill
services all kinds of Porsches and builds race cars as well. Check out his website!

+1 for Bill
Old 02-13-2018, 04:23 PM
inspectX
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@audi49: We have one of the best vintage Porsche techs in the Northeast in our PPI inspector network - he's located near Boston. Would be happy to send him out to the car for a full PPI if you're still interested. Feel free to email for more details.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:24 PM
6DJ8
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by PSEE

Good to know...

Has anyone had any experience with South Shore Autoworks in Kingston MA for service or ppi? Thanks
Old 02-23-2018, 12:13 PM
ESL
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tresean1
Hi, thanks for the referral; have you actually taken your car there to get serviced and had direct interaction with him? Or are you referring him via a recommendation from someone else?
I am looking at purchasing a car in the area, and wanted a super high-quality (and most importantly, highly THOROUGH) shop to do the PPI.
I have brought my car to Blair for a number of years. To say he is meticulous would be an understatement. The cleanest shop I have seen and very satisfied with the service.
Old 02-26-2018, 06:40 PM
ionbeam
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 6DJ8
Good to know...

Has anyone had any experience with South Shore Autoworks in Kingston MA for service or ppi? Thanks
I get my car worked on there, they are awesome. Reasonable pricing and ridiculous amounts of experience. Justin (the owner) is a PCA member and has been working on Porsches for 20+ years.

Quick Reply: PPI recommendation in/near Nashua, NH?