Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   New England Region - MA, ME, NH, CT, RI & VT (https://rennlist.com/forums/new-england-region-ma-me-nh-ct-ri-and-vt-150/)
-   -   Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2013 (https://rennlist.com/forums/new-england-region-ma-me-nh-ct-ri-and-vt/748738-cars-and-coffee-taunton-ma-2013-a.html)

Dino944 04-02-2013 10:05 AM

Cars & Coffee Taunton, MA 2013

Some people have contacted me about this years Cars & Coffee in Taunton so here is the new post for 2013.

Feel free to extend the invitation to friends, family and other car nuts (doesn't matter what make). Preference is to keep things low key so we don't attract unwanted attention.

Location: Starbucks Parking Lot, Taunton, MA (65 H Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton, MA 02780)

Date: Every other Sunday (Weather Permitting) Starting April 7th, 2013

Time: 9:30 AM until whenever

Location Description: The location is perfect for this type of get together. The traffic is light on Sunday Mornings since most of the stores are still closed. We often get people that will stop by to look at the cars and ask questions and we have never had any bad experiences. Local patrols also leave us alone which is nice. If we get a big draw of cars we can always park at the Circuit City parking lot across the street which has a huge lot and no traffic.

Weather Permitting: Most of us don't mind meeting up on cold or overcast days but rain really spoils this one since we are standing outside. If it's raining or looks like it will assume the GTG is cancelled. We may schedule for the following weekend if there's interest.

This isn't just for Porsches, so as mentioned earlier if you have friends with other fun cars feel free to invite them or bring them along.

This get together fills the void between the bigger PCA and other Car Shows. I and others will try to provide updates so everyone knows when the next GTG will be.

Looking forward to catching up with our regulars and meeting some new car friends too.

Best regards,
Dino

Twodan 04-02-2013 10:53 AM

dino, count me and possible sue in.
dan

Dino944 04-02-2013 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twodan (Post 10352510)
dino, count me and possible sue in.
dan

Hi Dan,

Jill and I look forward to seeing you guys there.

Best regards,
Dino

vipprimo 04-07-2013 09:58 AM

I'm here.

vipprimo 04-07-2013 10:03 AM

If this stupid breeze stops we'll be golden.

Dino944 04-07-2013 02:16 PM

Hi Guys,

It was great awakening the car from its winter slumber and catching up. Hopefully, it will be a little warmer the next time. See you in a few weeks.

Best regards,
Dino

vipprimo 04-07-2013 02:17 PM

Yea!

Twodan 04-07-2013 05:01 PM

it's a plan

nskd3 04-09-2013 07:33 PM

Oops. Missed this post. Will keep my eyes open from now on. Next meet 4/14?

Dino944 04-10-2013 09:54 AM

Hi Neal,

Sorry you missed our 1st C&C. I hope all is well with you and the 993. We usually do every other week, which would put us at 4/21. However, since there is a PCA event in Danvers that some of our regulars will be attending on that date, I believe our next meet will be at the end of the month or early May. I will post a date once its chosen, and I'll send you an email or PM to give you a "heads up." Looking forward to catching up soon.

Best regards,
Dino

plambert 04-15-2013 01:42 PM

subbed. Looking forward to seeing you all again in May!

Dino944 04-17-2013 12:00 AM

Hi Guys,

It was good catching up with a few regulars at our last C&C. There are several car events going on this coming weekend for Lotus and Porsche owners (which includes several of our regulars), so we are NOT doing a cars & coffee on 4/21.

Our NEXT C&C will be on May 5th. Hope to see some new faces at the next C&C and looking forward to seeing our usual suspects too!

Best regards,
Dino

Dino944 04-28-2013 03:34 PM

Hey Guys,

Just a quick reminder our next cars & coffee is on Sunday, May 5th. Jill will be joining me in case anyone wants to bring a wife or girlfriend, they can chat about girl stuff while we enjoy the cars . See you guys soon.

Best regards,
Dino

meteor10 04-30-2013 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Dino944 (Post 10420883)
Hey Guys,

Just a quick reminder our next cars & coffee is on Sunday, May 5th. Jill will be joining me in case anyone wants to bring a wife or girlfriend, they can chat about girl stuff while we enjoy the cars . See you guys soon.

Best regards,
Dino

Hey Dino
Thanks for pointing out the New England sub section on Rennlist. I have been poking around here for about 6 months and am still finding (with help) new areas on the forum. Nice to see the local chat.

Steve

Dino944 05-01-2013 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by meteor10 (Post 10425309)
Hey Dino
Thanks for pointing out the New England sub section on Rennlist. I have been poking around here for about 6 months and am still finding (with help) new areas on the forum. Nice to see the local chat.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I'm glad you found the New England section. I look forward to meeting soon and seeing your beautiful meteor gray Boxster.

Best regards,
Dino