Boston Cars and Coffee - Larz Anderson, August 6th @ 7am

Old 07-20-2011, 02:19 PM
buzztt
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boston Cars and Coffee - Larz Anderson, August 6th @ 7am

When: Saturday, August 6th @ 7am
Where: Larz Anderson Auto Museum
What: Come meet with like minded folks to chat cars and enjoy some coffee.
For more info: Bostoncarsandcoffee.com
Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

In addition, Larz is having its annual Tutto Italiano, which is said to be one of the largest Italian Exotic car shows in the North East the very next day, Sunday August 7, from 10-2. In years past its been one of the largest lawn events they've held and a lot of fun. Looks like a great weekend to spend at Larz Anderson's Auto Museum.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:40 AM
flat12boxer
Racer

I saw that! Didn't know the Tutto ran with little events all through the summer. I will most likely go.

Wow - 7AM for the C&C! Maybe I will crash at my friend's place in Brookline the night before...unless someone wants to do a reaaallllyyy early group drive...

2 Questions:

1) It says they need you to register for C&C - probably due to space restrictions - anyone do so yet? Anyone ever just show up? Also what time will it run to?

2) The tutto will be packed, I'm sure. Will they have miscellaneous parking for non-italian sports cars that are not being shown or just the usual spectator parking on the side lawn where you come in and then the usual street parking? I know the main grass, the road all the way up the hill and the two upper lots has usually been all italian stuff the last few years.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Dino944
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ninefourfour89
I saw that! Didn't know the Tutto ran with little events all through the summer. I will most likely go.

1) It says they need you to register for C&C - probably due to space restrictions - anyone do so yet? Anyone ever just show up? Also what time will it run to?

2) The tutto will be packed, I'm sure. Will they have miscellaneous parking for non-italian sports cars that are not being shown or just the usual spectator parking on the side lawn where you come in and then the usual street parking? I know the main grass, the road all the way up the hill and the two upper lots has usually been all italian stuff the last few years.
Hi Mike,

There are a few events running during the week of Tutto. See the Larz Website http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/T...ecial%20Events .

I'm only going to Tutto on 8/7 (and have not been to a Boston C&C this year so I can't help with question #1).

As for question #2, in years past they have let non-Italian cars park on the side lawn just after you enter the grounds. I've seen some Astons, vintage Jags, and Porsches parked on the side lawn in years past. Occasionally they also let them park elsewhere on the grounds, and yes there is also street parking.

I believe a few guys from the Taunton Sunday gatherings may go to go to Tutto, hope to see you there.
Best regards,
Dino
Old 07-22-2011, 12:41 PM
darthnefas
Intermediate

This year they had a lot more events than they've had in past years.

I will be at Tuttos displaying as usual.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:24 PM
95_993
Race Car

Received 501 Likes on 344 Posts

I am registered for C&C. See you guys there. Saw Afshin on the reg list.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Yup, I'm headed there tomorrow morning with my son. I'm still on the fence for the Tutto Italiano show on Sunday, weather isn't looking too good.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:59 PM
darthnefas
Intermediate

Well tuttos was junk although I still displayed 2 cars.

As for Aug. 21st I will not be doing CnC.
And I'll be doing Cure for Kids car show sponsoring the Exotic and Luxury class. All the money goes to benefit a sick child and it's a very sad story and I'm not going to miss being a part of it.

If anyone would like to come with me you're welcome too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Boston Cars and Coffee - Larz Anderson, August 6th @ 7am