Notices

New Hampshire PCA car shows....

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 10:05 AM
BIG-BRO
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink New Hampshire PCA car shows....

OK, I'm a little late posting this, but I know a bunch of Rennlist folks (928's) joined the NCR (North Country Region) at our car show in Nashua at the last minute last year.
You get TWO chances to join us this year.
THIS Sunday 8/26 we have a show on the New London, NH Town Common ( http://www.ncr-pca.org/turbo/index.p...=121&Itemid=88)
New London is less than an hour north from Manchester, or about 40 min northwest of Concord, NH out Rt 89 (near Sunapee area)
If any southern NH folks want to join me, I'll be driving up from Hudson, NH with my two P-cars that morning.

Or.....mark the second show on your calendar now - Sunday Oct 7th at the Anheuser Busch brewery in Merrimack, NH
(http://www.ncr-pca.org/turbo/index.p...=122&Itemid=88)
Car show, brewery tour, sample beers....... hmmmm..... The landscaped grounds there are very nice !

No, you do not need to be a PCA member to join us. You can just show up (or it would be great if folks pre-registered for the October show - see the NCR website for registration form to mail in! They usually arrange classes based on how many cars of each type show up. I know they created a 928 class last year based on the 928's that showed up ! The October show has a picnic category which is fun !!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Paul,
I'll be there with the 911 and Judy's 356. People should also know that proceeds go to the NH Food Bank as well. I also hear there is a good chance that John Dunkle might show up. The weather is looking great and the site is gorgeous! Come on out and show some Rennlist PRIDE! See ya there.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:34 AM
DonW-Cape Cod
R.I.P.
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HELP>>> I'm in New London now but haven't signed up for anything. Didn't hear about this show until about an hour ago in the paper. I have MISTY with me and would like to go. Anything necessary to sign up. Car is filthy, but I'd still like to participate.

Please someone email me
doncapecod@comcast.net

or phone me
603-296-7268

Thanks a bunch
Don
Old 08-25-2007, 01:04 PM
BIG-BRO
Racer

Don,
Just show up ! It would be great to meet you, and you'll run into familiar NCR faces. Registration fees go to the NH Food Bank.
If you click on link to the NCR website - car placement starts 10AM. We have tour of a downtown collection of "stuff" during the show, and a little trip to the Historical Society afterwards.

OK, maybe you should at least wash the car a little bit...... don't worry about judging - just have fun and we have People's Choice categories ! Last night I cleaned most of the track rubber and dirt from NHIS last weekend off the white RSA. Today I'll clean the black 993.

Paul
cell (603) 759-2581
Old 08-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Don,
It will be nice to have you at an NCR event. We need someone like you involved! Looking forward to seeing you!
Old 08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
BIG-BRO
Racer

Ya, and we'll introduce him to Lisa (Membership Chair) to bug him to get into www.pca.org and change his address and region to NCR !
Old 08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I think after today Don doesn't have a choice!!!! I am looking forward to those pics Don. It was nice to see you again today!!!!!!

Quick Reply: New Hampshire PCA car shows....