Notices

Looking for classic car owners in Boston / South Shore area

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 01:53 PM
vogelfanger
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for classic car owners in Boston / South Shore area

Saw this on Jalopnik and thought I'd share in case anyone is able to help. Brother of a gearhead who passed away from Alzheimer's is looking for classic cars to join the funeral procession Saturday Nov 3.

The brother's email to Jalopnik:
First, some background... My big brother passed away a few days ago after a multi-year struggle with Early Onset Dementia (a.k.a. Alzheimer’s). He was a HUGE car guy and is the reason why I grew up to be a car guy. He owned multiple classic old VWs, Mustang convertibles, Mercedes, and other interesting cars. (Yes, I know, I had you at “old VWs.”)

I’m wondering if you could write an article asking for folks who have classic cars (e.g. pre-1980) in the area to join the funeral procession on Saturday November 3rd at 12:15 pm?

The funeral procession will be from St Anthony’s church, Cohasset MA (Address: 10 Summer St, Cohasset, MA 02025) and go ~1 mile to Central Cemetery, Joy Place, Cohasset MA. (Note: Cohasset is ~20 miles south of Boston) The meet-up location would be at St. Anthony’s parking lot.

You can get in touch with Paul directly by emailing him at this address, which has been set up just for this purpose: %20jimnovember3@gmail.com.
https://jalopnik.com/lets-try-and-he...sic-1830033595

Quick Reply: Looking for classic car owners in Boston / South Shore area