Spotted! - Page 7 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Spotted!

Old 01-10-2019, 05:28 PM
The Fat Kid
User

Silver 991 Turbo on Rt. 9 in Natick this afternoon. I am guessing it was not an RL'er since I did not get a response to a honk/wave...
Old 01-15-2019, 11:14 AM
TheDeckMan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Black 996 C4S with a roof rack on it on RT112 in Buckland, MA. Seen this one several times, does not sound stock.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:14 PM
The Fat Kid
User

Black 997 Carrera on Powisset St in Dover this morning; I got a wave back this time
Old 01-18-2019, 10:35 PM
CaymanS-06
User

I find it amusing - I tried high-beaming or thumbs up to a fellow Porsche owner once a few months back and my wife was like, people don't do that. I was like, hmmm I think they do. Used to do it with my V-dubs back in the day, why wouldn't Porsche owners do it? Now I know it's a "thing" because The Fat Kid said it is.

Henceforth, I will begin to participate and try to remember where and what I have seen so we can build a stronger community and hopefully host more events and meet-ups.
Footnote: saw a 1990 C4 black, absolutely beautiful about 3-4 weeks ago on Rt 20 in Wayland at that liquor store, Wayland Liquors. Gentleman was very nice, but I didn't catch your name.

Old 01-19-2019, 09:16 PM
CaymanS-06
User

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spotted!

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: