Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Cayman S w/ Performance Modifications

For Sale

2007 Porsche Cayman

07-22-2024, 03:42 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 620
  • 2007 Porsche Cayman - 2007 Cayman S w/ Performance Modifications - Used - Charlotte, NC 28036, United States
  • 2007 Porsche Cayman - 2007 Cayman S w/ Performance Modifications - Used - Charlotte, NC 28036, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $25,000
    • OBO
  • Location Charlotte, NC, 28036, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WP0AB29837U782283
  • Mileage 100,397
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

2007 Cayman S Manual 100,397 miles

-       Basalt Black over Black Clean title (in-hand), Clean Carfax, No accidents, no damage, no stories. Full professional detail with Oberk 2 step and Gtechniq Crystal Serum coating.

-       No dents/dings, front bumper was resprayed by previous owner to clean up rock chips so there's very few. There are very few light scratches/chips

-       Better than you'd expect for a 17 year old car Interior - Everything works great including A/C, some of the older plastics have some light scratches on them, ashtray cover has some light dings in it

-       The condition of this car is fantastic, it truly shows like a car with half the mileage

Recent maintenance:

-       New Koni yellow shocks + H&R springs with new strut hats

-       All new OEM control arms (suspension on this car is like new!)

-       New Hawk HPS pads all around with OEM Cross-drilled rotors (done around 93k miles)

-       New OEM clutch kit with flywheel (along with RMS and O2 sensors done preventatively)

-       Starter replaced in 2020

-       Leak detection pump done in 2021

-       Cabin filter at 90k

-       New Air Oil Separator installed around 95k miles (preventative)

-       New battery installed last year

-       Kenwood touchscreen head unit with Bluetooth, Apple Carplay / Android Auto, and back-up camera with dynamic reverse lines (factory radio included)

-       Weather tech floor liners

-       2 step paint correction and Crystal Serum coating applied (see above)

-       All service records/receipts available for above work, car is regularly maintained annually 

Performance Modifications:

Under my ownership I added the following performance modifications ($11k+). All stock parts are available and will come with car, including the 19in lobster fork wheels with continental tires.

-       Soul full competition exhaust package (noticeable power increase and sounds amazing)

https://soulpp.com/product/porsche-9...ition-package/

-       Softronic ECU Tune (315hp)

https://soulpp.com/product/porsche-9...onic-ecu-tune/

-       18in lightweight Titan T-5S forged wheels with new Yokohama Advan performance tires

https://soulpp.com/product/titan-7-t...oxster-cayman/

-       PCS Innovation Cold Air Intake (No longer available, makes awesome induction noises)

-       Red tail lights (Stock will come with car)

This car is turnkey with the major maintenance items addressed for this mileage. The intake combined with Soul exhaust make this car sound like a mini GT3 (no joke) and it handles on rails making a perfect car for the track or backroads. If I had more space I’d keep the car, my preference is to sell the car with everything as-is.

Asking $25k OBO

PM me or email me jzcarr@gmail.com if interested

Old 07-22-2024, 03:51 PM
pputkowski
Rennlist Member

Received 132 Likes on 42 Posts

I can vouch for this car. Amazing bang for buck. The owner is a true Porsche enthusiast and is meticulous with all of his vehicles. He is the kind of guy you want to buy a car from. This won’t last long.
Old 07-23-2024, 03:10 PM
hlscat
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Love it

Originally Posted by JZ98-993
2007 Cayman S Manual 100,397 miles

- Basalt Black over Black Clean title (in-hand), Clean Carfax, No accidents, no damage, no stories. Full professional detail with Oberk 2 step and Gtechniq Crystal Serum coating.

- No dents/dings, front bumper was resprayed by previous owner to clean up rock chips so there's very few. There are very few light scratches/chips

- Better than you'd expect for a 17 year old car Interior - Everything works great including A/C, some of the older plastics have some light scratches on them, ashtray cover has some light dings in it

- The condition of this car is fantastic, it truly shows like a car with half the mileage

Recent maintenance:

- New Koni yellow shocks + H&R springs with new strut hats

- All new OEM control arms (suspension on this car is like new!)

- New Hawk HPS pads all around with OEM Cross-drilled rotors (done around 93k miles)

- New OEM clutch kit with flywheel (along with RMS and O2 sensors done preventatively)

- Starter replaced in 2020

- Leak detection pump done in 2021

- Cabin filter at 90k

- New Air Oil Separator installed around 95k miles (preventative)

- New battery installed last year

- Kenwood touchscreen head unit with Bluetooth, Apple Carplay / Android Auto, and back-up camera with dynamic reverse lines (factory radio included)

- Weather tech floor liners

- 2 step paint correction and Crystal Serum coating applied (see above)

- All service records/receipts available for above work, car is regularly maintained annually

Performance Modifications:

Under my ownership I added the following performance modifications ($11k+). All stock parts are available and will come with car, including the 19in lobster fork wheels with continental tires.

- Soul full competition exhaust package (noticeable power increase and sounds amazing)

https://soulpp.com/product/porsche-9...ition-package/

- Softronic ECU Tune (315hp)

https://soulpp.com/product/porsche-9...onic-ecu-tune/

- 18in lightweight Titan T-5S forged wheels with new Yokohama Advan performance tires

https://soulpp.com/product/titan-7-t...oxster-cayman/

- PCS Innovation Cold Air Intake (No longer available, makes awesome induction noises)

- Red tail lights (Stock will come with car)

This car is turnkey with the major maintenance items addressed for this mileage. The intake combined with Soul exhaust make this car sound like a mini GT3 (no joke) and it handles on rails making a perfect car for the track or backroads. If I had more space I’d keep the car, my preference is to sell the car with everything as-is.

Asking $25k OBO

PM me or email me jzcarr@gmail.com if interested

Beautiful, sent you an email! Shoot me a message or call when you get it please.
Old 07-24-2024, 06:31 PM
JZ98-993
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Sale pending
The following users liked this post:
ANGST (07-24-2024)