Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wilwood hidden hitch for 996, 997, same gen Boxster and Caymans

For Sale

Accessories

06-13-2024, 05:29 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 259
  • Accessories - Wilwood hidden hitch for 996, 997, same gen Boxster and Caymans - Used - 0  All Models - Montreal, QC J0P1H0, Canada
  • Accessories - Wilwood hidden hitch for 996, 997, same gen Boxster and Caymans - Used - 0  All Models - Montreal, QC J0P1H0, Canada
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $450
  • Location Montreal, QC, J0P1H0, Canada
  • Condition Used
Description:

Selling my rare Wilwood hidden hitch (used to tow a tire/tool trailer to track events). This is as far as I know NLA and highly sought after because it is SO well engineered. It is completely hidden behind the license place when not in use. This is the heavy duty version, tows up to 750LBS safely (at least). 

This is a complete kit which includes the solid bumper brackets - the stock pieces can't handle towing, and this is an integral part of the kit. 

Includes all paperwork, PET diagram, template for installing to the rear bumper crash bar, the hitch receiver, the tow bar and ball, hinged license plate bracket, and the 2 solid bumper supports. Will include my powered trailer light wiring harness which I bought separately. It can be re-used, or at least you'll know what part # works for the trailer lights (assuming your trailer has them). 

Note, the 6 nuts and bolts that attach the hitch to the bumper support will need to be replaced. I've included them so you know what you need, but I had to heat and drill them out due to the Loctite. They are listed in the included parts diagram so you can source exactly the right gauge and length.

Cost me US$725 plus shipping.

Price US$450 shipped, in Canada or the US. 

Thanks for looking!