Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim, all pieces OEM Porsche

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

06-11-2024, 01:59 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 484
  • Interior/Upholstery - Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim, all pieces OEM Porsche - Used - Houston, TX 77009, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim, all pieces OEM Porsche - Used - Houston, TX 77009, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $1,200
  • Location Houston, TX, 77009, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 Any Year
Description:

Hello,

This trim is 100% OEM Porsche trim and came out of my 991.1 (2014) GT3.  The center console is the non-smoking version.  I did notice some imperfections which I tried to picture here, see the last two (2) photos.  You have to be at the right angle with good lighting to see them which is why I never saw them when they were in the car.  Buyer to pay shipping.