Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OE brake pads (front and rear) removed from new 992 Carrera 4S - Good as new.

For Sale

Brakes

05-24-2024, 02:08 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 320
  • Brakes - OE brake pads (front and rear) removed from new 992 Carrera 4S - Good as new. - Used - -1 to 2025  All Models - Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, United States
  • Brakes - OE brake pads (front and rear) removed from new 992 Carrera 4S - Good as new. - Used - -1 to 2025  All Models - Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $300
    • OBO
  • Location Rolling Hills Estates, CA, 90274, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Full set of good-as-new pads for 992 Carrera S / 4S / etc. (see part numbers in pictures).

I took these off the car at 1800 hwy miles (drove to SoCal after car was delivered to Central California dealer, then a trip to Mammoth and back and one trip to local mountains and back). Removed because I converted to an OE PCCB setup. They are all cleaned up, and pretty much unused / good as new. 

Perfect for anyone looking to replace their worn stock parts with good-as-new OE replacements at half the price or less.

New, cheapest I could find (Delaware Porsche Parts seems to have lowest dealer prices nowadays): Front pads about $350, rears about $250. Asking $300 OBO for the pads, shipped CONUS. 

Thanks for your interest....

Last edited by null; 05-24-2024 at 02:30 PM. Reply
Old 07-22-2024, 04:51 PM
TheBlackMarvel
6th Gear

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by null
Full set of good-as-new pads for 992 Carrera S / 4S / etc. (see part numbers in pictures).

I took these off the car at 1800 hwy miles (drove to SoCal after car was delivered to Central California dealer, then a trip to Mammoth and back and one trip to local mountains and back). Removed because I converted to an OE PCCB setup. They are all cleaned up, and pretty much unused / good as new.

Perfect for anyone looking to replace their worn stock parts with good-as-new OE replacements at half the price or less.

New, cheapest I could find (Delaware Porsche Parts seems to have lowest dealer prices nowadays): Front pads about $350, rears about $250. Asking $300 OBO for the pads, shipped CONUS.

Thanks for your interest....
Could you PM me? Im based in SF and would like to take these.

Thanks,

-JP