Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SPEC BOXSTER RACECAR - PCA-SPB/POC-BSR - 2023 BUILD, 197HP Dyno, Turnkey Race Ready

For Sale

1998 Porsche Boxster

05-13-2024, 01:24 AM | Replies: 4 | Views: 1365
  • 1998 Porsche Boxster - SPEC BOXSTER RACECAR - PCA-SPB/POC-BSR - 2023 BUILD, 197HP Dyno, Turnkey Race Ready - Used - VIN xxxunknownxxx - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - Gray - Los Angeles, CA 90038, United States
    Sold
  • 1998 Porsche Boxster - SPEC BOXSTER RACECAR - PCA-SPB/POC-BSR - 2023 BUILD, 197HP Dyno, Turnkey Race Ready - Used - VIN xxxunknownxxx - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - Gray - Los Angeles, CA 90038, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $45,000
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Los Angeles, CA, 90038, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN xxxunknownxxx
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Gray
Description:

I have had this car since late Nov 23 and only ran it 2-3 months into early Jan, before being told I couldn't race anymore by ENT, because of ear problems. I have just sold my GT3 track car and I am now selling my race car, because of this. When I decided to wheel to wheel, I was very specific to find a car that I would know its history from the beginning, as I wanted to make sure it was reliable and competitive. I purchased this new build with 9 hrs on meter, from Vali motorsports. I had planned to race and was just getting licensed, doing racers clinic with POC, when I had to stop. Happy to answer any specific questions if you are interested in the car please DM. 

Built by Vollig in San Deigo, 2023.

Always maintained/upgraded, stored and track support by Vali Motorsports.

Only run 27 hours total since new. 

197HP Dyno pull last time at Willow Springs (1/24)

Fully Serviced w Vali - New Clutch / Fluids / Brakes

New Race Tech 119 Halo Seat w Sebalt Harness

New Rennline Shifter Riser

New OMP 330mm Flat Wheel with NRG Quick Release
w/ On Wheel Push to talk wiring for Motorola coms (Bring your walkie)

New Garmin Cage Hardwired with dedicated camera mounted (Bring your Garmin)

New Convex Mirror / Helmet Hanger / SmartyCam Roll Bar 1" Ball Mount

New Coolsuit Box Installed (never used)

Dash with Mechanical Analog Gauge Clusters, w/ push to start and quick kill, and cool suit, fan controls, etc.

Lifeline Mechanical Fire System (on dash pull with gauge cluster)

MCS Fully Adjustable Suspension

Tarret GT3 Arms

Brembo Brakes w/ Yellow Pagid Pads

Fabspeed Exhaust

2 Sets of wheels - Square set up - 1 set Black Twists / 1 set Black Jongbloeds

3 sets of 4- Toyo RR 255/40/17 tires:

1 Set Scrubs on Black Twists

1 Set with only one heat cycle, one run POC run session on Black Jongbloeds

1 Brand New Unmounted Set 

Other:

Optional 2nd RaceTech Seat for Passenger Side

Optional Set of 2 Lifeline Copse Enduro Style Harnesses 

Optional AiM Solo w SmartyCam for data (car has easy access OBDII port)

-

Have all service records w Vali Motorsport and car is up to date, ready to race and stored with Vali. Car can be seen there with an appointment or can arrange a call with the shop if desired. No expenses spared on upgrades/maintenance routine and I have all receipts. I have much more into it than asking price. Happy to go thru details and I am open to fair and reasonable offers.

Below are the most recent pix at Vali Motorsport... will post some additional trackside pix later.

I am an enthusiast, who has air cooled cars and has recently sold 2 cars here on Rennlist without any issue. A 718 GTS 4.0 last year and I just solid my 991.2 GT3. Both transactions have been smooth. Rennlist rules!

Please DM with serious interest, as I rarely check back on thread activity.

Thanks

Last edited by pstpnk; 06-19-2024 at 07:22 PM. Reply
Old 05-13-2024, 06:38 AM
de1d
5th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pstpnk
I have had this car since late Nov 23 and only ran it 2-3 months into early Jan, before being told I couldn't race anymore by ENT, because of ear problems. I have just sold my GT3 track car and I am now selling my race car, because of this. When I decided to wheel to wheel, I was very specific to find a car that I would know its history from the beginning, as I wanted to make sure it was reliable and competitive. I purchased this new build with 9 hrs on meter, from Vali motorsports. I had planned to race and was just getting licensed, doing racers clinic with POC, when I had to stop. Happy to answer any specific questions if you are interested in the car please DM.

Built by Vollig in San Deigo, 2023.

Always maintained/upgraded, stored and track support by Vali Motorsports.

Only run 27 hours total since new.

197HP Dyno pull last time at Willow Springs (1/24)

Fully Serviced w Vali - New Clutch / Fluids / Brakes

New Race Tech 119 Halo Seat w Sebalt Harness

New Rennline Shifter Riser

New OMP 330mm Flat Wheel with NRG Quick Release
w/ On Wheel Push to talk wiring for Motorola coms (Bring your walkie)

New Garmin Cage Hardwired with dedicated camera mounted (Bring your Garmin)

New Convex Mirror / Helmet Hanger / SmartyCam Roll Bar 1" Ball Mount

New Coolsuit Box Installed (never used)

Dash with Mechanical Analog Gauge Clusters, w/ push to start and quick kill, and cool suit, fan controls, etc.

Lifeline Mechanical Fire System (on dash pull with gauge cluster)

MCS Fully Adjustable Suspension

Tarret GT3 Arms

Brembo Brakes w/ Yellow Pagid Pads

Fabspeed Exhaust

2 Sets of wheels - Square set up - 1 set Black Twists / 1 set Black Jongbloeds

3 sets of 4- Toyo RR 255/40/17 tires:

1 Set Scrubs on Black Twists

1 Set with only one heat cycle, one run POC run session on Black Jongbloeds

1 Brand New Unmounted Set

Other:

Optional 2nd RaceTech Seat for Passenger Side

Optional Set of 2 Lifeline Copse Enduro Style Harnesses

Optional AiM Solo w SmartyCam for data (car has easy access OBDII port)

-

Have all service records w Vali Motorsport and car is up to date, ready to race and stored with Vali. Car can be seen there with an appointment or can arrange a call with the shop if desired. No expenses spared on upgrades/maintenance routine and I have all receipts. I have much more into it than asking price. Happy to go thru details and I am open to fair and reasonable offers.

Below are the most recent pix at Vali Motorsport... will post some additional trackside pix later.

I am an enthusiast, who has air cooled cars and has recently sold 2 cars here on Rennlist without any issue. A 718 GTS 4.0 last year and I just solid my 991.2 GT3. Both transactions have been smooth. Rennlist rules!

Please DM with serious interest, as I rarely check back on thread activity.

Thanks
nice
Old 05-13-2024, 06:38 AM
de1d
5th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Interested
Old 05-18-2024, 02:22 PM
pstpnk
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Please DM if interested to discuss, I have a few people I am talking to about the car right now. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2024, 11:46 AM
pstpnk
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default SALE PENDING

Deposit in hand and sale pending.

Thanks for all the interest.