Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Complete set of OE Rotors / Pads / Dust Shields from 992 C4S - good as new.

For Sale

Brakes

05-03-2024, 12:27 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 369
  • Brakes - Complete set of OE Rotors / Pads / Dust Shields from 992 C4S - good as new. - Used - All Years  All Models - Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, United States
    Sold
  • Brakes - Complete set of OE Rotors / Pads / Dust Shields from 992 C4S - good as new. - Used - All Years  All Models - Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $800
    • OBO
  • Location Rolling Hills Estates, CA, 90274, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Just make me an offer!

Almost brand new set of factory 350mm rotors, front and rear, full set of OE front and rear pads, and front and rear dust / splash shields from 992 C4S.

Came off the car at 1800 hwy miles (drove to SoCal from Central California dealer, then a trip to Mammoth and back and one trip to local mountains and back), all cleaned up, and pretty much unused / good as new. You can see how clean the stickers are on the dust shields - gives you a good idea of how little these were used. You can handle without gloves and your hands won't get dirty. 

Was selling with complete set of matching calipers, but those sold and need to get rid of the balance of these parts. 

Took them off the car because I converted to OE PCCB setup with ST rotors. 

Guessing they'd be ideal for anyone looking to replace their worn stock parts with good-as-new OE replacements, or maybe for 997 / 718 / 992 base / T owners who have upgraded and need some parts. 

Willing to sell all together or split up as needed. If interested, please PM me and let's make a deal so I can get these out of my garage!

I don't know what everything's worth. New, cheapest I could find (Delaware Porsche Parts seems to have lowest dealer prices nowadays) front rotors are about $520 each, rears about $230. Front pads about $350, rears about $250.That's about $1,640. Figure I'd ask $800 for the full set of pads + rotors, and will throw in the dust shields if wanted. I feel like that's probably a good deal for new pads and rotors all around. Would have to work out shipping cost, but at that price, I might be able to throw it in, to CONUS addresses. 

Thanks for your interest....

Part Numbers:
Front rotors: 9P1-615-301-J / 9P1-615-302-J
Front dust shields: 992-615-311-1 / 992-615-312-A
Rear rotors: 992-615-601-A / 992-615-602-A (I can't find the part numbers on the rotors themselves, but understand these are the correct codes)
Rear dust shields: 992-615-611-E / 992-615-612-E
Part numbers for the pads are visible in the pictures. 

Last edited by null; 05-03-2024 at 08:10 PM. Reply