Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997.1 OEM PSE Mufflers w/ OEM quad tips, & NEW clear euro LED marker lights.

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

04-22-2024, 09:11 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 227
  • Engine - Exhaust - 997.1 OEM PSE Mufflers w/ OEM quad tips, & NEW clear euro LED marker lights. - Used - -1 to 2025  All Models - Albany, NY 12203, United States
  • Engine - Exhaust - 997.1 OEM PSE Mufflers w/ OEM quad tips, & NEW clear euro LED marker lights. - Used - -1 to 2025  All Models - Albany, NY 12203, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $400
  • Location Albany, NY, 12203, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I've got a nice little package for the right buyer.  I have left and right OEM PSE mufflers that I took off before selling my car this spring. I decided to sell the car with the OEM mufflers it came with.  I never had the valves hooked up or anything. The left muffler has been opened and the baffle inside re-welded by my mechanic.  Over the winter the right baffle decided to come loose. It still needs to be repaired. I'm also including the center console switch the would control the muffler valves.  The mufflers are always in sport mode so I never looked into installing the switch. The OEM quad tips are in great shape, and the clear LED marker lights have never been opened.

Last edited by Philip Stein; 04-22-2024 at 09:13 PM. Reply