• Miscellaneous - FS - SIM - Used - Ringoes, NJ 8551, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $4,000
  • Location Ringoes, NJ, 08551, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

All,

I bought this SIM in Summer of 2022 which I have not used much and would like to sell. 

I am asking $4000.00.

I am in Western NJ, and although I have the original boxes for most items listed, I prefer not to ship, but will be willing to work out delivery to within a reasonable distance from NJ.

The description is from the time I bought it, and nothing has changed since I bought it.

Computer:
POWERSPEC G706 3700X/16/1/2070S/P/G purpose-built gaming/graphic computer(has standard Windows PC functions)
Simulation components:
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Performance Kit (for improved realistic braking feel)
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Box V2.5
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Hub for Paddle Shift and multifunction buttons
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Rim Forza GT
Fanatec ClubSport adapter/cables
Fanatec ClubSport shifter(for H-pattern and Sequential stick shift)
Rig(Frame):
GTR square tube frame with custom modifications using real race car parts, top notch material and machining to make this setup to feel as realistic as possible to driving a modern Porsche car.
Seat:
Sparco Evo racing seat
Sparco seat sliders
Planted adjustable side mounts(can adjust seat height and seat angle)
Custom made adjustable pedal box(can adjust seat height and seat angle)
Custom made adjustable solid T6061 aluminum table for steering box and steering wheel, mounted rigid like a real car steering column*to enhance feel for understeer situations and driving over rumble strips(can adjust steering wheel height and angle)
The pedal box and the steering table are reinforced to the tube frame using high-grade fasteners
The tube frame is very rigidly locked down to aluminum C-channels for no flex during hard braking, better braking feel and modulation
Visual and Audio:
LG 34-inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide Gaming Monitor with G-Sync
BOSE speakers
Flooring:
Garage Flooring Inc heavy duty interlocking tiles with gym cushion as base liner
Footprint*is 82" length x 41" wide