Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 991.2 GT3 Touring

Wanted

2018 - 2019 Porsche GT3

09-01-2023, 08:09 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1907
  • 2018 - 2019 Porsche GT3 - WTB: 991.2 GT3 Touring - Used - Manual - Florence, MA 01062, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Florence, MA, 01062, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Transmission Manual
Description:

I am looking for a 991.2 Touring with some miles so I can drive it without guilt. I have a had a lot of luck on RL with these WTB posts recently, so I figured I'd give this a shot. Higher mileage preferred, driver quality welcomed. 

Let me know what you've got!

Old 09-04-2023, 06:19 PM
thern21
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 GT3 Touring

I have a 2019 GT3 touring that I have been thinking about selling. Car is black with 18 way seats, front axle lift, PDLS in black, steel calipers and full leather with red stitching. 11,300 miles, full ppf and ceramic coating since delivery, msrp 174k.
I am the first and only owner. Car has never been tracked. I drive it on weekends and sometimes to work. Car has never seen rain or snow. Car is stored every winter. I am in northern Illinois.
Full disclosure right away that the car was in a minor front end accident (approx 7-8 mph)in October 2020 with cosmetic only front end damage that was repaired by a Porsche certified body shop. Have driven the car over 8000 miles since then with no issues. Figured this might work out good for how you plan to use the car as the accident history allows me to sell it for a little cheaper than most touring’s. Let me know if you’re interested and I will send you pics and the build sheet and any other info you may want.
Thanks

Please note the above car was sold in September
Thanks

Last edited by thern21; 10-27-2023 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Vehicle sold
Old 10-26-2023, 09:32 PM
SpencerMarks
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a drivers level Touring with buckets and PCCBs. Send me a message.
Old 05-31-2024, 12:46 AM
PVFF
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Available?

Originally Posted by thern21
I have a 2019 GT3 touring that I have been thinking about selling. Car is black with 18 way seats, front axle lift, PDLS in black, steel calipers and full leather with red stitching. 11,300 miles, full ppf and ceramic coating since delivery, msrp 174k.
I am the first and only owner. Car has never been tracked. I drive it on weekends and sometimes to work. Car has never seen rain or snow. Car is stored every winter. I am in northern Illinois.
Full disclosure right away that the car was in a minor front end accident (approx 7-8 mph)in October 2020 with cosmetic only front end damage that was repaired by a Porsche certified body shop. Have driven the car over 8000 miles since then with no issues. Figured this might work out good for how you plan to use the car as the accident history allows me to sell it for a little cheaper than most touring’s. Let me know if you’re interested and I will send you pics and the build sheet and any other info you may want.
Thanks

Please note the above car was sold in September
Thanks
@thern21 if your car still available an OP didn't move on it, let me know. Thanks.