And I did do a VIN check
Whats your Vin
Old 08-04-2023, 11:29 AM
WimGro
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EVOMMM
Your wrong!!!!
all USA turbo S were optioned with sunroof from factory unless optioned out very few came without one

Dude your getting your story based on the asumption another guy on the internet's sales story is correct. Whats your VIN number?

BTW i got my information from Porsche Classic employé Jean-yves Villers one of the 5 first employees of Porsche Classic that have been placed by Porsche HQ at different European Porsche dealership to represent the Porsche "Heritage".

Personally I put the trust him above some random guy on the internet that wants to sell his car for a higher price. I can only warn people about this. But be aware that lots of guys out there even to claim that their 944 is a real Turbo S even if its made in the wrong year and stuff.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:06 PM
mudbuddha
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

US turbo S came with a sunroof. I have one. 88 silver rose w/ sunroof. non sunroof car are european versions and maybe canadian as well. Very rare to see one in the US without a sunroof and must be a specific option to not have a sunroof for US car.
Old 04-12-2024, 08:53 AM
EVOMMM
Rennlist Member

Received 1,676 Likes on 981 Posts

True most Porsches sold into the USA come with sunroofs for years
but some guys here act like they worked for the manufacturer and have inside knowledge
but all they have is a lot of space between the ears
Old 04-15-2024, 07:29 PM
WimGro
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no man sunroof is option code M 650, so either show factory build sticker and prove me ande Porsche AG employee wrong or that’s not a Turbo S🙃

Originally Posted by mudbuddha
US turbo S came with a sunroof. I have one. 88 silver rose w/ sunroof. non sunroof car are european versions and maybe canadian as well. Very rare to see one in the US without a sunroof and must be a specific option to not have a sunroof for US car.