• Closed
Rennlist Member

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Kansas City, KS, 66224, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Mileage 999,999
Description:

Looking for a solid 997.2 GT3 for street and occasional track visits - I'm posting this in case there are owners who don't have their car on the market but are considering a sale. I'm an easy to work with, cash in hand buyer. No financing or loans needed, so hopefully that would make it painless. If you have the title in hand, that is a plus.

Desirable attributes:
-Not a super high end delivery mile collector-grade/museum piece. Not looking to spend $175K+
-Not a ton of modifications, and minimal irreversible mods. No hardcore track mods that are irreversible or hard to reverse (i.e. cut fenders, gutted interiors, etc.)
-Must have title in hand or be willing to coordinate for me to secure title upon payment being made for the car. I've bought cars with liens before so I'm familiar with making this work for both parties.

My Preferences:
-PREFER a well kept car but can take care of some deferred maintenance if needed.
-Not a must but would prefer examples optioned with: carbon bucket seats, welded coolant lines and/or pinned camshafts.
-Track time and/or some mods are okay, and paintwork or collision repairs are acceptable if done correctly.

Me:
-Very familiar with cars in general, and owned other Porsches previously, cash in hand ready to buy.
-Will inspect the car myself in person, no PPI needed, Will also read DME on site. Any Range 4 and above would have to have substantial time logged since the event for me to consider the car.
-Located in Kansas City but will travel to you anywhere within the continental USA.

This search is limited to 2010-2011 GT3 cars. Will not entertain 997.1 cars at this time.

Would prefer to correspond via PM me here or call 9one6-2two0-237six.

Old 12-22-2022, 01:54 PM
lawrence1
Rennlist Member

Received 363 Likes on 207 Posts

Bump