The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 GT3RS with all the right options

For Sale

Old 03-17-2023 | 01:08 PM
Dguth
Rennlist Member

It does sound like Nilrents is just butthurt over not getting his offer accepted. I'm also not sure his end intentions on why he feels the need to post as such on your for sell post. In my opinion bad form and should be taken to private messaging. On the other hand Damage, your car has been for sale for some time and not sure why it hasn't sold at the price point. Not sure if it's the wrap or what it is but best of luck selling it eventually...
Old 03-17-2023 | 01:21 PM
nilrents
Advanced

No, not butthurt. I simply made an honest offer - which everybody can see - that the seller didn't like. Alas, I see it's *still* for sale though below my offer price. LOL. Anyway, I have a solid idea of why it hasn't sold, but the wrap is not it.
Old 04-12-2023 | 03:12 AM
9xdiver
5th Gear

Did this car sell? I can't tell through all the distractions.
Old 04-14-2023 | 06:06 PM
Tracky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dguth
It does sound like Nilrents is just butthurt over not getting his offer accepted. I'm also not sure his end intentions on why he feels the need to post as such on your for sell post. In my opinion bad form and should be taken to private messaging. On the other hand Damage, your car has been for sale for some time and not sure why it hasn't sold at the price point. Not sure if it's the wrap or what it is but best of luck selling it eventually...

It's actually pending. I don't check out the forums regularly. It only took a while as I didn't have title and a potential buyer hesitated on it so I just paid off the remaining balance to get the title which took almost 4 weeks to arrive from the DMV.