Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sport Design steering wheel black leather 9x7/9x1 models

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

06-09-2022, 09:35 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 890
  • Interior/Upholstery - Sport Design steering wheel black leather 9x7/9x1 models - Used - 0  All Models - Laakdal, Belgium
    Sold
  • Interior/Upholstery - Sport Design steering wheel black leather 9x7/9x1 models - Used - 0  All Models - Laakdal, Belgium
    Sold
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $650
    • OBO
  • Location Laakdal, Belgium
  • Condition Used
Description:

Leather is in excellent condition, however there is very slight damage to the "metal look" plastic on top of the wheel. See 2nd pic.

Ships from Europe with tracking (included in the price)

Old 06-10-2022 | 05:37 PM
Finbox
AutoX

I'd like to buy it, I'm in Europe too and the asking price is fine. Please get back to me so we can sort shipping and payment.
Old 06-10-2022 | 06:13 PM
JCviggen
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Finbox
I'd like to buy it, I'm in Europe too and the asking price is fine. Please get back to me so we can sort shipping and payment.
Hey, sure thing. Just take my username here and add gmail dot com to get in touch with me. Since your post count is low it seems your personal messages here don't work yet.
Old 06-11-2022 | 08:43 AM
Finbox
AutoX

Originally Posted by JCviggen
Hey, sure thing. Just take my username here and add gmail dot com to get in touch with me. Since your post count is low it seems your personal messages here don't work yet.
Thanks, I've sent you an email!