Sponsored by:

2001 911 Turbo!

For Sale

Old 05-31-2022, 04:06 PM
Steenos
Instructor

Received 81 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by amp708
Very nice car! I'm in the market for a 996TT. Can you share any info on service history, if it's been tracked, any prior DME or PPI?
hey sorry for the long reply. I’ve done brakes and rotors myself at 65,000 miles 63,000 miles I put turbo twist wheels with Michelin pilot sport ps2 tires on it. I’ve done all the oil changes with liquid Molly 5w40. I’ve got a folder full of receipts from the other owners.

Coolant lines have not been pinned or welded cause I do not track the car and I’m not running a lot of boost. As far as I know the car has never been tracked.
Old 06-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Kevpm
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does the car have any dings or scratches? (that wont buff out) Where else was there PPF besides the front bumper? Does this mean stone chipping is to minimum? Do you have any of the stock parts? Did you put new tires on when you put the OEM wheels back? Maryland state inspection is nutty and would love for it to sail though without any additional work needed.

Would you be willing to take the car to the Porsche dealership for a PPI and DME reading? I am very very interested but located in Baltimore and would like to make sure everything is in order before I potentially plan a trip down there. Do you have a clean and clear title in hand? If everything sounds in order I will arrange financing. I promise I am a serious buying and not wasting your time. Been looking for a 996 / 997 Turbo for awhile.

Any chance you could film a cold start and walk around of the car? I am pretty OCD and expect some wear and tear for the mileage but just want to make sure its not more then I am comfortable with.

I apologize in advance, but all this stuff should help the car sell even if for some weird reason I drop out.

I also have a 2015 Macan S that I wasn't looking to sell but would consider it if interested. Black/Black. Amazing build ($25k in options) with 21" turbo wheels, PASM air suspension, full leather, premium plus package, 70k miles. Near mint condition. Best SUV ive ever driven and I am in the car business so driven them all.

Thanks!
Old 06-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Steenos
Instructor

Originally Posted by Kevpm
Does the car have any dings or scratches? (that wont buff out) Where else was there PPF besides the front bumper? Does this mean stone chipping is to minimum? Do you have any of the stock parts? Did you put new tires on when you put the OEM wheels back? Maryland state inspection is nutty and would love for it to sail though without any additional work needed.

Would you be willing to take the car to the Porsche dealership for a PPI and DME reading? I am very very interested but located in Baltimore and would like to make sure everything is in order before I potentially plan a trip down there. Do you have a clean and clear title in hand? If everything sounds in order I will arrange financing. I promise I am a serious buying and not wasting your time. Been looking for a 996 / 997 Turbo for awhile.

Any chance you could film a cold start and walk around of the car? I am pretty OCD and expect some wear and tear for the mileage but just want to make sure its not more then I am comfortable with.

I apologize in advance, but all this stuff should help the car sell even if for some weird reason I drop out.

I also have a 2015 Macan S that I wasn't looking to sell but would consider it if interested. Black/Black. Amazing build ($25k in options) with 21" turbo wheels, PASM air suspension, full leather, premium plus package, 70k miles. Near mint condition. Best SUV ive ever driven and I am in the car business so driven them all.

Thanks!
Hey kev! Thanks for the reply. The ppf was taken off. The bumper was just freshly resprayed in January this year. So no chipping. I don’t have any of the stock parts. Sold the other wheels cause they were work wheels that I didn’t like.

I would be willing to take the car to Porsche of Chattanooga if you’re willing to foot the bill. Thanks for the offer on the macan but I’m looking at a truck. I’ve got a cold start video but I can make a walk around maybe later today or tomorrow for you. It won’t let me upload it because the file size is too big. I’ll PM you my cell

justin
Old 06-02-2022, 12:06 PM
audi_fanboy
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

PM'd
Old 06-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Kevpm
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Still interested

Never got your information in a PM. I’m new so not able to PM you yet. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2022, 11:29 PM
hoping4APorsche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested ! Please PM me
Old 06-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Jedi767
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

This is such a ridiculous bargain. If I hadn't just bought one I'd be picking this up. Hopefully it goes to a good home.
The following users liked this post:
Steenos (06-07-2022)
Old 06-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Steenos
Instructor

Originally Posted by Jedi767
This is such a ridiculous bargain. If I hadn't just bought one I'd be picking this up. Hopefully it goes to a good home.
Thanks for the kind words!
Old 06-14-2022, 04:22 AM
Yowi_1
AutoX

Is this still available?
Old 06-18-2022, 07:33 PM
ChiCarGo
5th Gear

Default Interested and have some questions

Still available?