Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1982 911 SC Turbo Look Targa Part Out

For Sale

Miscellaneous

01-23-2022, 04:52 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1392
  • Miscellaneous - 1982 911 SC Turbo Look Targa Part Out - Used - 1982 to 1988 Porsche 911 - Louisville, KY 40010, United States
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $35,000
  • Location Louisville, KY, 40010, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 1982 - 1988
Description:

1982 911 SC Turbo Look Targa Part OutI hate to do it but I am going to part this car out. The car comes with a KY Title that shows "salvage" since it was turned into the insurance company back in the day when it was originally damaged. The damage is not bad at all. The car slid underneath a guard rail and damaged the passenger side slantnose fender, front bumper, A pillar, and B pillar (targa bar). The chassis has no damage other than one small spot near the front bumper where the fender bolts to the chassis. You can see it in the pics. very minor and can be pulled easily. I have a complete clip to fix the a pillar/windshield frame as well as the B pillar/ targa bar. I will take better pics of the car so you can see the condition of the parts however other than the A pillar & B pillar/targa bar the car is in perfect condition. No rust...the rear steel fender flares were installed professionally and look factory even though the turbo look wasn't available in 1982, sport seats and interior are in great shape, etc.

Here is an initial list of the larger parts I'd like to sell...Again, I will continue to update as I research prices and get better photos of the other misc.

Factory European front Turbo Fenders: $4500

RH/Speedline Style wheels. No curb rash or bends. Excellent condition. 9x17 front; 11.5x17 rear; they look to have a 4.5 inch offset and do not require a spacer on a turbo fender flare: $2800

Complete blue interior to include Sport Seats: Front seats have normal wear, no holes or damage, back seats look new, carpet and door panels are in great condition (I will get better photos of the seats/interior): $7500 with upper and lower dash or $6000 without upper and lower dash.

Upper Dash: $1000

Lower Dash: $500

Rear Decklid with 3.8 RS spoiler: $1200

Rolling Chassis, ZERO RUST, EXCELLENT body work on the rear steel turbo flares, (excluding custom wheels and front fenders) but can include the clip to repair the windshield frame and targa bar: $15,000

I am not a mechanic. This is a hobby therefor I am not going to invest a bunch of time removing small items. Feel free to ask about any part of interest but don't be offended if I'm not comfortable removing it from the car and choose to not sell what you might be looking for. I'm not trying to be difficult but I just don't have the ability to take apart suspension or other tedious parts on the car.

I will post more parts and pics as I spread the parts out when organizing them.

Text and email are best. If I don't answer a call text me and I will return the call.

All prices plus shipping and wire fees unless you send as friends and family.

SEE PICS HERE>>>> http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...-part-out.html

Thanks!

Robert Liberty
rliberty@911sportscars.com

Last edited by rliberty; 01-23-2022 at 04:54 PM. Reply