Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Club Spring Mountain Charter Membership (discounted) For Sale!!!!!!

For Sale

Miscellaneous

01-11-2022, 02:56 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1964

• Price
    $67,500
  • Location Pahrump, NV, 89048, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN CHARTER MEMBERSHIP (discounted) FOR SALE!!!!

Spring Mountain Motorsports is the most exclusive and premier motorsports parked in the United States.

Located just outside of Las Vegas, NV it is home to GM Motors exclusive Corvette driving school:

The Ron Fellows Corvette driving Academy.  CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN also boasts the headquarters for the purpose build radical racecar series.

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN now has longest world-class road course in the world –

BEATING THE LENGTH OF THE FAMOUS NÜRBURGRING.!!!! 

The new track has been officially named Charleston Peak.

CLUB FACILITIES

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN’s club facilities are second to none.

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN has spared no expense to provide unparalleled luxury to its members and offers premium benefits, and numerous amenities, including, fine dining, complete spa facilities, and a wide range of aqua sports which a member can partake of on CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN’s exclusive and private 4-acre lake.

CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS ARE PRICED AT A PREMIUM AND ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE IN 2022.  NEW MEMBER PRICING HAS BEEN SET AND $75,000 MEMBER GARAGES ARE HARD TO GET AND ARE PRICED AT AN ADDITIONAL COST.

But here’s your chance to purchase at a HUGE DISCOUNT AN ORIGINAL CHARTER MEMBERSHIP to this wonderful WORLD-CLASS FACILITY and take advantage of all the membership benefits that it provides!!

This charter membership includes exclusive priority garage benefits ahead of the pack for your favorite track car.

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN has also begun construction of a new 14 bay garage for members’ vehicles as well as the luxury residential development at the facility with 80 home sites.

CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN has even more exciting plans for the future.

Unfortunately, CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN membership cost will continue to rise as more track & amenities are completed.

But today, you can purchase this charter membership from me, directly, for a one-time cost of $67,500.00.

My name is Bruce Jamison, and I have been a member at CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN since 2004.

I am proud to say I was one of the original CLUB SPRING MOUNTAIN FOUNDING CHARTER MEMBERS.

You can purchase my charter membership NOW, for only $67,500.00.  This one-time price of $67,500 gives you and your family permanent and virtually unlimited access to track time and all the Club amenities.

Thereafter, the only additional charges are your monthly club dues of $625.00.

Should you decide to make this purchase, your first twelve-month dues payment shall be due at the time that the transfer of my membership to you, takes place.

IF YOU ARE READY TO JOIN THE MOST PREMIER MOTORSPORTS FACILITY AND ALL OF ITS INCREDIBLE PREMIUM AMENITIES FOR A TRULY EXCLUSIVE AND PRIVILEGED EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CONTACT:

Kellye White, at 281-465-8665

k.white@jamisonlaw-us.com

Serious inquires only, please.