Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

100% plug and play aftermarket ECU for 993

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

06-10-2021, 02:11 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 806
  • Engine - Electrical - 100% plug and play aftermarket ECU for 993 - Used - 1996 Porsche 911 - Sydney, Australia
    Expired
  • Engine - Electrical - 100% plug and play aftermarket ECU for 993 - Used - 1996 Porsche 911 - Sydney, Australia
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Intermediate

• Price
    $500
  • Location Sydney, Australia
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 1996
Description:

Replacement ECU originally commissioned for a '96 993 and never used.

88 pin DME. Destined for a '96 as they did not have any way to tune or program the stock DME. It was also a tip to manual conversion, so I thought this might be a requirement to get everything working, but in the end the stock DME worked and I never got around to swapping this one in.

"Plug and play" applies only to the physical installation of the ECU. This is a standalone system that will need hours of dyno time. It is not a drop it in and go modification.

Full details regarding this ECU at the following Rennlist post:

100% plug'n'play aftermarket ECU for our cars for under $1000 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Car is now gone, so this is surplus to requirements. Cost me over 1,000 Euro.

When I ordered from Juuso, the following options where chosen:
- External MAP to replace OEM MAF . 
- Malfunction indicator lamp control
- AC compressor control/interrupt 
- Varioram control
- Resonance flap control

Since this unit was shipped to me, I know that a newer version was made available supporting MAF to allow an even better plug and play experience. According to Juuso, it should be possible to modify this ECU to use MAF if required.

Located in Sydney, Australia. But happy to post worldwide at your expense.

Attached Images