Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

9Eleven Raven S black headlights w/out turn signal

For Sale

Lights

06-01-2021, 02:26 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 506
  • Lights - 9Eleven Raven S black headlights w/out turn signal - Used - 0  All Models - San Francisco, CA 94110, United States
    Expired
  • Lights - 9Eleven Raven S black headlights w/out turn signal - Used - 0  All Models - San Francisco, CA 94110, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $1,600
  • Location San Francisco, CA, 94110, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Car has been sold and so I'm letting go of the headlights. They have spent ~18months/3,000mls on the car. I am also including a set of fresh rubber gaskets with the lights. Please verify fitment for your car before purchase.

Configuration details:
Shroud: gloss black lexan and aluminum
Lenses: H4 styled clear
Bucket: satin black
Bezel: satin black
Turn signal: none
Retainer: black
Current: H5 plug

This is my first transaction as a seller here. I have plenty of feedback on another forum selling high-end photo equipment and happy to provide you the details through PM in case you would want to verify my feedback there. Would prefer local pick up in the SF bay area but willing to ship if buyer covers additional costs.

Price: $1,600

Search this Thread