Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cargraphic Exhaust Valve Control Unit for Porsche 991.1/991.2 GT3 Engine - Exhaust

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

05-26-2021, 01:34 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 743
  • Engine - Electrical - Cargraphic Exhaust Valve Control Unit for Porsche 991.1/991.2 GT3 Engine - Exhaust - Used - 2014 to 2015 Porsche 911 - Wesley Chapel, FL 33544, United States
    Sold
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $300
  • Location Wesley Chapel, FL, 33544, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 2014 - 2015
Description:

Selling for what I paid for. Unfortunately it does not fit my 991.1 GTS $300 shipped CONUS

Description:
Full control of the exhaust valves of the Porsche 991.1 GT3 3.8l - CARGRAPHIC valve control unit
  • Manual opening and closing as well as factory operation mod
  • Simple installation with original plug connections - no soldering – it took me 10 minutes to install.
The CARGRAPHIC 2-mode exhaust valve control extend the function of the standard exhaust valves as well as those integrated in CARGRAPHIC sport silencers. So, you can now have the exhaust flaps in your Porsche 991.1 GT3 3.8l operated by the factory control system or, if required, enjoy the unfiltered sound of the exhaust system with valves open throughout. Most controllers only allow for open or closed – this allows for always open or factory button on console controlling valves.

The CARGRAPHIC valve control unit is installed between the exhaust valves and the original control unit. Thanks to the use of original plug connections, installation is not only extremely easy but can also be removed without leaving any traces - completely WITHOUT soldering or other irreversible interference with the vehicle electronics.

https://www.cargraphic.de/en/your-ve...gt3-38l/?C=USD

Attached Images

Search this Thread