• VIN WP0AB29962S696088
  • Mileage 59,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Silver
Description:

This GT2 does have a rebuilt title, it was just recently serviced at P3 Autokrafte in Dayton Ohio.  At P3 the genuine 997 GT2 wheels were reconditioned to perfection and wrapped with brand new Hankook Ventus V12 tires.  The front Bilstein shocks were replaced due to being worn and the car aligned straight with a conservative street driving specification.  The alignment came with zero abnormalities as each component measured within specification to factory toe, camber, and caster ranges, indicating no damage to the tub affecting the geometry of the car.  The cabin air filter and fuel filter were replaced due to vehicle service recommendations.  Unfortunately the factory Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes were stolen from the car, (along with the wheels) many years ago, so the car currently is fitted with 996 Turbo brakes front and rear.  The rear brake pads, rotors and sensors were replaced from wear along with a fresh brake fluid flush, as the front brakes had recently been replaced prior to this service.  A major repair done to this GT2 was the transmission cooler line from the case to the cooler, which was leaking coolant.  Along with these repairs and services performed, the vehicle overcame a detailed inspection to reveal no further mechanical failures other than what is listed on the repair invoice.

Not long after the car was sold new in California, it was presented to GMG Racing out of Santa Ana.  It had major engine upgrades and tuning for the car to experience power gains along with suspension upgrades.  From a visual inspection this GT2 has different turbos, a silicone hose kit, intercoolers, and a roar of a racing exhaust branded with the GMG tag.  It is also fitted with adjustable mono-ball control arms and bigger sway bars front and rear.  I am currently working with GMG Racing to retrieve the hard copies of the work performed to then display to the public.  

The interior of the GT2 is a bit mismatched but does include the proper "GT2" decaled carpet piece along the top of what would be the back seat.  These discrepancies are all pointed out in the photo collection.  The GT2 wing is a real carbon fiber piece that is Genuine Porsche.  The top of the wing on the passenger side was damaged and has been repaired, as show in the photos. The seats are full manually adjustable as they should.  The gear shifter is very mechanical and precise, I predict a short shifter was installed at some point, I cannot confirm what part but it feels very good.  A new stereo head unit was recently installed as well.

The exterior has a few imperfections throughout the paint, only small rock chips in front, wheel wells, and a small chip on the passenger side mirror, shown in photos.  Only imperfections expected on a proper driving car with this many miles on it.  The air intake ducts, I am told are carbon fiber, but are wrapped for protection.  The trunk lid is also wrapped but is not real carbon fiber.  In the photos it is missing the front splitter, a Genuine Porsche part has been purchased by the owner and is waiting to arrive and be installed.  All body panels are Genuine Porsche as well including the Euro Specification rear bumper.  

I am selling this GT2 for the owner, please contact me directly for my phone number and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Google Drive link for Photo Collection:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2a?usp=sharing

Last edited by FuscoPorsche; 01-14-2021 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-09-2021 | 10:50 AM
Olemiss540
Rennlist Member

Deleted my original post.

Welcome to rennlist and GLWS!

Last edited by Olemiss540; 01-09-2021 at 10:52 AM.
The following users liked this post:
FuscoPorsche (01-14-2021)
Old 05-29-2021 | 11:44 AM
Daniel M
1st Gear

Hello, was this sold?
Old 06-05-2021 | 10:00 AM
mnwild
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Daniel M
Hello, was this sold?
Here you go, now $105k -