Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green Porsche 997 GT3 RS Limited Edition Watch

For Sale

Accessories

08-10-2020, 01:39 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 1476
  • Accessories - Green Porsche 997 GT3 RS Limited Edition Watch - Used - Gilbert, AZ 85234, United States
    Expired
  • Accessories - Green Porsche 997 GT3 RS Limited Edition Watch - Used - Gilbert, AZ 85234, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $550
  • Location Gilbert, AZ, 85234, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey guys, I have decided to sell my 997 gt3 watch that I just don't wear much. I hunted forever for one of these back when I had a 997 gt3 and finally sourced this one (no box, papers, or the little car, unfortunately). Last year I took it in for a service at a local watch place and they recommended just replacing the movement given a sticky chronometer hand. Works perfect now (see receipt in images). Very clean, no damage, some light marks here and there from wearing it. Case back has some scrapes from ham-fisted battery replacements in the past (not me!), but they are obviously not visible when on wrist. Hard to put a value on these since there are not many for sale (there is one on ebay right now asking $7,500 though...."only one for sale in the world" per the auction listing lol!). It is number 49/911 total units. I'm thinking $550.00 is fair since I just paid for the new movement. Hopefully this can go to someone who has a Kermit already! Buyer responsible for shipping, insurance, and any paypal fees. If you don't like it after you receive it I'll be happy to take it back. I want the buyer to be happy. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by ScottArizona; 08-10-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:02 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

is left side of the bezel scratched up? if so, will it buff out (nay chance the shop tried, or mentioned anything about it)?
Old 08-10-2020, 09:09 PM
ScottArizona
Rennlist Member

Received 732 Likes on 371 Posts

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
is left side of the bezel scratched up? if so, will it buff out (nay chance the shop tried, or mentioned anything about it)?

That's a great question and I will look tonight and take a few more pics. I think its a function of the lighting in my closet as I have never noticed anything remotely as pronounced as what appears in these pictures. Stay tuned. If you shoot me a pm with your number I'd be happy to text you a video too! Pretty sure its the lighting/photography but I will confirm. Scott.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:58 PM
ScottArizona
Rennlist Member

Just snapped a few pics. No scratches at that location. I think it may have been dust. As noted above I’ll take it back if the condition is not to your standards. There are some slight scratch marks on the titanium finish at 12 o’clock but barely shows up on the photos. Happy to send a video too.

Old 08-11-2020, 04:41 PM
ScottArizona
Rennlist Member

Sold (pending payment). Thanks for the inquiries folks.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:09 PM
ugotgrossed
Addict
Rennlist Member

Formerly Known As: 2008whitegt3

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

Pay pal send. Thank you