Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2009 Cayman S PDK with Sport Chrono and Track Focused Upgrades

For Sale

2009 Porsche Cayman

07-23-2019, 11:23 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 6597
  • 2009 Porsche Cayman - 2009 Cayman S PDK with Sport Chrono and Track Focused Upgrades - Used - VIN WP0AB29849U780173 - 39,800 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Coupe - Black - Winnetka, IL 60093, United States
    Expired
  • 2009 Porsche Cayman - 2009 Cayman S PDK with Sport Chrono and Track Focused Upgrades - Used - VIN WP0AB29849U780173 - 39,800 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Coupe - Black - Winnetka, IL 60093, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Advanced

• Price
    $52,000
  • Location Winnetka, IL, 60093, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WP0AB29849U780173
  • Mileage 39,800
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

I'm considering selling my 2009 Cayman S PDK with Sport Chrono. I bought it in November of 2016 from my local Porsche dealer, with around 27,000 miles on it, and have used it primarily for track use during the summers since. It currently has just under 40K miles on it, and has been well cared for and never crashed. I have saved most of the original parts where I have made track focused changes, and have not done anything that can't be reversed, with the exception of one hole drilled for a harness mount. This is a very nice car that is working well for me on the track, and is still pleasant to drive on the street.

If someone were to drive it on the street a lot, they would probably want quieter brake pads, less camber, and coilovers raised up to provide greater clearance. I'm happy to share additional photos and details. I'm considering selling because after a couple of unexpected job changes in the last couple of years it makes sense to have a cheaper toy than this, but if there isn't interest I'll probably end up keeping the car.

Upgraded parts:
- Tarett cup series front control arms
- Rear GT3 control arms with Elephant racing inner monoballs and Tarett thrust arm bushings
- Tarett front and rear adjustable sway bars and end links
- Tarett adjustable tie rod ends
- Adjustable rear thrust arms
- Long tube race headers
- BC Racing coilovers with Hyperco springs (275# front and 400# rear) and BC Racing front upper strut mount monoballs and Elephant racing rear upper strut mount monoballs
- Bodymotion carbon fiber front splitter
- Coleman racing 355mm/14" floating and slotted front brake rotors
- Sebro slotted rear brake rotors
- Race technologies RE10 brake pads
- GT3 master cylinder
- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
- Calipers rebuilt with Racing Brake stainless steel pistons and blue hi-temp boots
- BGB four point harness bar
- Sparco Grid II driver's seat
- G-Force 6-point cam lock racing harness with 2" shoulder straps for Hans Device
- Fire extinguisher mounted in front of driver's seat
- Front and rear tow loops
- Rear carbon fiber wing mounted on extra hatch
- Dark tinted side windows
- 255/30R19 front tires on 19x9.5 Carerra S II wheels (original rear wheels from the car)
- 295/30R19 rear wheels on 19x11 Carerra S II wheels from a 911
- I have an extra full set of used tires with some life left on them which I will include
- GT2 front brake ducts (left front is damaged and could used replaced)
- GT3 rear brake ducts
- Castrol SRF brake fluid
- Tarett wheel studs and lug nuts
- Semi-solid transmission mounts
- About 4K miles since oil change, air filter, spark plugs, new AOS, oil cooler seals replaced and new front wheel bearings (one felt slightly less than perfect so I replaced both because I track the car a fair amount and had the suspension apart anyway)

Factory options:
- 250 7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- 369 Standard Seats
- 419 19" Carrera S II Wheel
- 619 Bluetooth Interface for Mobile Phone
- 640 Sport Chrono Package Plus
- 686 XM Radio
- 810 Floor Mats in Interior Color
- 870 Universal Audio Interface
- A1 Black
- AT Black Full Leather
- P23 PCM 3.0 including Extended Navigation
- P75 Bi-Xenon Headlights with Dynamic Cornering Lights

Original parts included with car that are not currently on the car:
- Original rear hatch (wing is mounted to an extra black hatch I purchased)
- Interior plastic pieces removed to mount harness bar
- Driver's seat
- Transmission mounts
- Carerra S II front wheels
- Factory sway bars
- Factory splitters for front bumper
- Headers / exhaust manifolds

I can be reached at 312-662-2961.

Old 07-25-2019, 03:10 PM
takearide
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice car. GLWS

If you haven't been getting enough robocalls already, you soon will be.