$1
    • OBO
  • Location Salt Lake City, UT, 84124, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Cayman GT4 2016
Description:

For sale is a set of 19" Forgeline GS1R Wheels w/ Pirelli Trofeo Tires, which came off of a GT4.

The wheels are 19x9 in the front and 19x10.5 in the rear. Tires are 245/35/19 and 285/35/19.

To get the part out of the way, as you can see, the wheels were used. They're not show wheels, won't win a beauty contest, but they're incredibly light and do their job. I believe the original owner had them painted white (I'm 99% sure they were silver previously) and definitely have cosmetic wear. I'm a novice at best when it comes to detailing, so I'm sure a clay bar or an actual detailer could really spruce up these wheels with light effort. No curbing or any dings that I can see on the wheels, more light marring/rubber, which is quite visible on white.

The tires look to be in great shape with a good amount of tread. Pirelli says that these tires come new with 5/32nds of tread and the fronts are showing right around 5/32nds (but clearly have been used) and the rears are right around 4/32nds.

To clarify, I haven't mounted or ran these wheels as they were included with my new to me GT4 (will also be listing some Pagid F/R Pads and Brembo Rotors soon as well).

SOLD

I took an excessive amount of pictures to make sure I was showing the condition of the wheels the best I could. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by idyfohu; 07-24-2019 at 07:55 PM. Reply
Old 07-15-2019, 01:24 AM
YoshiKK
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Questions:
- Offset of wheels?
- Shipping included in your sales price?
Old 07-15-2019, 02:08 AM
idyfohu
Advanced

Received 34 Likes on 15 Posts

@YoshiKK , just shot you a PM.