Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > Rennlist Classifieds > The *NEW* Marketplace
Reload this Page >

RE-71R GT4 fitment Brand New Rear Tire (you pick-up in DC)

Notices
The *NEW* Marketplace Over time, this will replace the old Marketplace area located below this section.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RE-71R GT4 fitment Brand New Rear Tire (you pick-up in DC)

Wheels and Tires/Axles

05-21-2019, 11:57 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 251
Addict
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $200
  • Location Washington, DC, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I have one Bridgestone RE-71R rear tire in size 295/30R-20, which fits a Cayman GT4 rear wheel. The tire is brand new and has never been mounted. I purchased this tire from a VW dealer in late November 2016 and it has been sitting in my climate controlled basement since then, wrapped in a tire tote. As part of VW's goodwill to its customers impacted by the VW dieselgate scandal, VW issued me a $500 credit that I could only use in a VW dealership. When the credit was about to expire, I thought why not order a new rear tire for the GT4 as a spare, so it was effectively a free tire. The manufacture date of the tire is week 31 of 2016.

Only catch is the purchaser needs to pickup the tire in Washington, DC. I don't want to mess with shipping it.

Price is $200, which is a steal.

Thanks for looking.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.