Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Porcelain Sign and Porcelain Thermometer, Heavy Duty Hand Made

For Sale

Miscellaneous

05-19-2019, 06:03 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 2729
  • Miscellaneous - Porsche Porcelain Sign and Porcelain Thermometer, Heavy Duty Hand Made - Used - Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - Porsche Porcelain Sign and Porcelain Thermometer, Heavy Duty Hand Made - Used - Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Advanced

• Price
    $525
    • OBO
  • Location Hawthorn Woods, IL, 60047, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hello everyone. I bought a few of these a while back. Put one in my garage and decided to sell the others. It's a hand made porcelain Porsche crest with enamel paint. Very heavy duty. It's 24 inches tall and 18 inches wide. Weighs about 9 pounds! Being the material it is, it does have some inclusions and nicks that are touched up. This is normal with porcelain signs. They are not eye sores though and you can't really notice them from a few feet away. The sign is in 7/10 condition. The thermometer is 9.5/10. It has holes to easily mount it on your wall. I used a couple 50 pound anchors for the top two holes and it looks great! The thermometer is a functional porcelain piece as well and looks brand new! These are pretty expensive. Not your typical cheap thin metal signs you see floating around. Looks really cool and vintage.

I'm asking $525 shipped for both. I also have it on ebay for $550 plus shipping so I'm giving the forum a nice discount. I see some people on ebay trying to sell these off as genuine vintage Porsche dealer signs for $1500, which is a sham. This is good quality, very solid and in much better condition than anything else I see online. Full disclosure. I DO NOT make these. I am not a store owner or anything like that.

I will ship these extremely well packed and insured for the full paying price.

Last edited by StergTurboS; 05-19-2019 at 10:55 PM.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:59 AM
StergTurboS
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thermometer is sold. Price drop on sign to $400 shipped within continental US