Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zimmermann Brake Rotor - Front Driver Side

For Sale

Brakes

05-16-2019, 09:00 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 641
  • Brakes - Zimmermann Brake Rotor - Front Driver Side - Used - 1999 to 2005 Porsche Carrera - Providence, RI 02903, United States
    Expired
  • Brakes - Zimmermann Brake Rotor - Front Driver Side - Used - 1999 to 2005 Porsche Carrera - Providence, RI 02903, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Instructor

• Price
    $70
  • Location Providence, RI, 02903, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche Carrera 1999 - 2005
Description:

I purchased a set of Zimmerman Rotors from FCP Euro, but they sent me identical front Driver's side rotors. This rotor was used on the passenger side for less than 50 miles, before FCP sent me the correct replacement. These rotors are drilled and the direction of the rotor helps with cooling, which is why they have specific rotors for each side of the vehicle. This rotor has less than 50 miles on it, and no damage whatsoever. Any dirt or grime you see in the pics if from my dirty hands, and is not a reflection of the usage of the rotor.

The box is from the other rotor, so it says "Right Side", but it's actually for the Driver's side. The angle of the drilled holes should be pointing towards the rear of the vehicle, in order to help with cooling of the brakes.

Looking to sell for $70 shipped.....As long as shipping costs aren't too crazy