Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sharkwerks Sport Exhaust Upgrade for 991.2 with PSE

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

05-15-2019, 06:39 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 820
  • Engine - Exhaust - Sharkwerks Sport Exhaust Upgrade for 991.2 with PSE - Used - 2017 to 2019 Porsche 911 - Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States
    Sold
  • Engine - Exhaust - Sharkwerks Sport Exhaust Upgrade for 991.2 with PSE - Used - 2017 to 2019 Porsche 911 - Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States
    Sold
3rd Gear

• Price
    $1,600
  • Location Los Angeles, CA, 90017, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 2017 - 2019
Description:

I have a slightly used Sharkwerks Sport Exhaust Upgrade for 991.2 with PSE. It has about 700 miles on it.

Here is a quick review and why I'm selling the exhaust.

I have a 2019 991.2 with PSE with manual transmission. I drive my car daily, around 30-50 miles a day, in LA traffic, highway and local roads. As with all of you, I wanted to get some more sound out of the car, not necessarily more hp, and preordered the exhaust as soon as I heard Sharkwerks was working on it. Buying experience was phenomenal, by the way.

I can't comment on the installation since I got it done at a local shop in SoCal that was recommended by Sharkwerks.

The exhaust does increase the exhaust note in both non-sport (maybe around 30%) and sport modes (~50%) in my non-scientific hearing test. Pops and bangs in sport mode is a lot more aggressive and I can actually "feel" the pops in my back. However, there is an increased base note between 1.2k to 2.8k rpm range that eventually tired my ears out over the three weeks I had the exhaust. Some people will call it droning, some will just say it's just natural enhanced exhaust note. And since I have the OEM exhaust back now, I do hear the same base note but it's so subtle that it's almost unnoticeable. My wife thought it was just louder and didn't mind the base note that I mentioned. Maybe I'm just extra sensitive.

Again, Sharkwerks exhaust is louder in general and sounds fantastic above that rpm range and I wish I could drive the car all the time above 3k rpm but it's just not possible when you are always driving in and out of downtown LA through traffic and highway cruising.

$1600 Shipped. Local pickup welcome.