Notices
The *NEW* Marketplace Over time, this will replace the old Marketplace area located below this section.

2001 911 Turbo 28k miles, 2nd owner

2001 Porsche 911

04-22-2019, 02:48 PM | Replies: 8 | Views: 1131
Addict
Rennlist Member

• Price
    $53,750
  • Location Princeton, NJ, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WP0AB29931S686178
  • Mileage 28,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

Long time BMW CCA and PCA member and second long-term owner of this car (5+ years). Purchased this 2001 996 Turbo in December 2013 after hunting for nearly two years. I put a deposit on it before the selling dealership even had pictures or run the car through service. New Country Porsche in Greenwich, CT rarely lists older Porsches on their site unless they are very high-quality examples, this is certainly no exception.

Nice build with large leather/full leather package in black with grey stitching with an aluminum ebrake handle and shifter. Clean Carfax, Porsche dealer serviced since new (I have records since 2010) and maintenance is all up-to-date, even the 30k service is done. Garage kept, never driven when salt on roads or when temps have been below 45 degrees. Few small rock chips on the front end. Original manuals, spare tire, tools and two transponder keys are available for the next owner. Beyond regular oil changes, of which there are many, an excerpt of other items in the history is below:

• 11/2005 - 15K service completed (Pepe Porsche)
  • 2/2012 - Column switch replaced (New Country Porsche)
  • 6/2013 - Alternator replaced (New Country Porsche)
  • 12/2013 - 30K service, spark plugs replace, front brake pads and rotors replaced, new rear tires (New Country Porsche)
  • 6/2017 - ignition switch replaced (Pelican Parts, did it myself)
  • 6/2018 - latest oil change, vacuumed radiators, DME scanned for faults (none), drains cleared, brake fluid flush (Princeton Porsche)

Build sheet attached, options include 982 (supple leather), E70 (leather package, large), P14 (heated seats), XMZ (center console in leather), Y23 (Aluminum shifter and ebrake handle). I have a copy of the DME run when I purchased the car showing 43 ignitions in Range 1 and 0 in Range 2.

Inquiries welcome, you can text me at 917-720-7082.

Last edited by Carsly; Yesterday at 01:37 PM. Reply
Old 04-29-2019, 07:20 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Gusgarbo45
User

Beautiful car. Always amazes me that such a great car has such low miles on it... never driven in rain, sleet, snow, fog, smog, rain or (fill in the blank other than perfect sunny day.) Never taken to a Porsche Club track or any other track event. Really? You want to come down on the price I'll drive this car to the moon.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

I've never tracked it and doubt the previous owner did but I cannot conclusively prove or disprove.

Offers welcome, it could use a new home and deserves to be run as it was engineered to do so.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

Reduced to $54,996/best offer. Great driving weather and the AC works perfectly!
Old 05-16-2019, 05:42 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

Still available, you can also email me at carsly at carsly dot com.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

$53,750 Early price drop for Memorial Day Weekend! Hard to find a cleaner 996 Turbo that has only be serviced at Porsche dealers with only two owners.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Jarod964
Addict
Rennlist Member

Wow, that's a heavily optioned car. Love all the leather goodies!
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Carsly
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jarod964
Wow, that's a heavily optioned car. Love all the leather goodies!
Thanks! The large leather/full leather combo is timeless IMHO, down to the full dash, vent slats, speaker surrounds, etc. I looked at many others with wood and carbon fiber bits but the full leather interior on this generation really sets it apart from other examples. Just the right amount of aluminum dialed in to keep the interior from getting too dark.

Also has a laser/radar detector, can see it around the license plate frame. I don't know which model/make but it a stealthy install.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.