Notices
The Rennlist Marketplace Porsche Vehicles & Parts For Sale
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paint Protection and Ceramic Coatings

For Sale

12-07-2018, 01:31 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1452
  • Paint Protection and Ceramic Coatings - Automotive Elegance - 22 Dale St. Andover, MA 01810, United States
    Expired
  • Paint Protection and Ceramic Coatings - Automotive Elegance - 22 Dale St. Andover, MA 01810, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Former Vendor

Automotive Elegance

22 Dale St.
Andover, MA 01810
USA

Description:

We have been service the New England Area for over a decade and have created long standing relationships with some of the most prominent Porsche Dealer's and Owners in the area. We are constantly taking on new and more challenging projects.

If you are unaware of what Paint Protection Film is, it is one of the best ways to protect your investment and ultimately keep your car looking new, forever. Unfortunately, nowadays cars are painted with environmentally friendly water based paints that chip easier and are more prone to scratching. XPEL Ultimate's Self-Healing Film is the answer to both these problems. Not only does XPEL Ultimate deflect stones and debris to eliminate rock chips on your vehicle, but it literally self-heals.

We inspect every panel installed by our talented staff so that every vehicle that rolls out of our shop is up to our premium standards. Automotive Elegance provides a truly unique car care experience. We go the extra mile to remove all headlights, badges and fixtures to ensure as few seams as possible and ensure all edges stay wrapped for good. Our workmanship is the best in the business.

We also offer Ceramic Coatings, Tint, and Vinyl! If you have any interest in one of these products or have questions, feel free to call the Shop at 1-781-281-7344 and ask for Christian. You can also reach him directly by call or text at 1-978-413-9086!

Old 12-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Euro RAE
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Highly Recommend It

I have my entire car wrapped in the XPEL paint protection film, installed by Precision Shield in North Carolina (Kevin is amazing at it). I highly recommend it to anyone who is concerned with their cars paint. On my last Porsche (black Cayman) I had the bonnet repainted three times over 6 years, basically when it got enough rock chips to really bother me. After 2 years on my 911, also black (had the bonnet repainted and full body paint correction performed after purchase) the paint looks flawless on a daily driver 911. Bird dropping accidentally sits on the car for 8 hours in 90 plus heat, no problem just wipe it off. Anyone with a black car knows how the last thing to touch it when cleaning is how it will look, those swirls are near impossible to avoid. However with the self healing protection film just wash and wax as normal and once in the sun the film heals and all swirls completely disappear! Also adds protection against door dings and no more ugly painters tape on the front of your car for track days either. Had several friends wrap just the full front of their cars (less money, no seams) and that is great for many. However most of my friends with exotics have chosen a full wrap for the reasons I've listed. If you do it you won't regret it.

Ohh and it won't turn yellow over the years. This product was designed to protect helicopter rotors, and they started using it on cars. While the military might not care if it yellows over the year's, us car nuts certainly do. So they adjusted the product to never discolor. That was an issue resolved years ago.

Another recommendation, my headlights and windshield are wrapped too, it really does protect them.

If your looking to smoke or change color of tail lights, Lamin-X installed by someone who knows how to do it right is completely unnoticeable from a factory colored item. My red Lamin-X tail lights look exactly like the oem red ones at a fraction of the cost.

Adrian
Old 12-08-2018, 08:52 PM
Rvca3112
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 85 Posts

if you're reading this... just get the car done. its a little pricey to have done but so is having the panel removed and resprayed and reinstalled.

xpel is super hydrophobic and self healing. i honestly can't was the car as a whole with my foam cannon because by the time i get back to the front of the car after doing the whole thing, its already fallen off.

Old 12-17-2018, 04:23 PM
Automotive Elegance
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those are two great endorsements. We couldn't agree more, ( of course we are a bit biased!).