• Price
    $480
  • Location Fenton, MO, 63026, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Porsche 911 2005 - 2012
Description:

For sale are Carbon Fiber interior mirror triangles both driver's side and passenger (DB Carbon), carbon fiber trim strips under the instrument panel both right and left pieces, and carbon fiber door panel linings right and left. The door panel linings and trim strips under the instrument panel I personally made with real carbon fiber, epoxy, and endless sanding up to wet sanding at 2000 grit and then polished them with an actual rotary cutting, polishing, and waxing pad. The quality is very good and you would not be able to tell that I made them and were not purchased. I did realize though that the amount of time taken to make them, I'd be better off buying them going forward. Since then I have changed my mind and am replacing all my carbon fiber bits with real leather either OEM or from Suncoast or Exclusive Option leather pieces.

I would like to sell all the pieces together. Asking $480 for everything.

Not sure why Rennlist is topping my photo uploads at 90%. If anyone could help me in uploading these or has experienced the issues and knows how to resolve it please let me know how.

In the interim, if you are interested and would like photos please text me at 314.620.0535

These have been sold.

Last edited by RexNebula; 02-15-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Euro RAE
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 24 Posts

I had the same upload issue yesterday, got to 90% and stopped. After clearing my browser cache it worked and took the photos. Also I had to let one finish before selecting the next one.